PDA

View Full Version : Lings and Rockies

Seon
06-10-2013, 05:53 PM
Almost limited out on Rockfish, sort of…had several of these been a little larger :embarassed: .

Dennis l and I headed to Timber Cove at Bodega today for a little rock fishing. The swells and rain prevented us from opening the throttle so it took about 1-1/2 hrs to get there. It was a hit a miss but we did limit out on Lings and boated a couple of Rockies.

Had overcast all day but the wind was not a factor. It was a very good day.
Thanks Dennis for your company.

ngt
06-10-2013, 07:41 PM
good stuff. Nice fish

drinkinbuddy
06-10-2013, 08:20 PM
That's some good fish fry food there! Nice job thanks for the report.

DannyM
06-11-2013, 04:51 AM
A couple of nice lings, my wife's favorite fish to eat.
Very Nice.

dennis l
06-11-2013, 10:36 AM
Thanks !!! Seon great day to be on the water. We worked hard for our fish, seemed like the Rock fish had lock jaw. Tried almost everything in the tackle box and caught almost everything on the same lure/ jig types. But what a day to be on the water meeting and fishing with a new friend. I got to try out my new lead flutter jigs and thats what I caught every thing on, Seon got lucky with bait donated by one of my lings. The bottom took its fair share of my rigs but hey that means your where the fish are. I was surprised that Seon beat me with the # of Starfish caught I'm usually the only one on the boat that seems to catch them, although I did manage to squeek out 1 Sea Cucumber. Again thanks Seon for a fantastic trip.

Dennis :yahoo: