PDA

View Full Version : Lockett Lure Outlet

IronClad
06-27-2013, 08:04 PM
I hope this is ok as im not affiliated with them in anyway except being a customer i just gotta give them some praise and suggest them to all of you !

I had gotten a set of their 4" fatties ( Senko style bait) in my tackle grab box and i killed the bass one night on them. These suckers are tough as nails too WAY tougher than the yamamotos.

Anyway i had placed an order with them to get some more and the color i want they are out of right now. The owner personally emailed me asking if i would like a different color or wait till next week for them to make them up. I told him how happy i was with the senkos id be glad to wait till next week to get the color i wanted. He then decided that in the mean time he would send me a sample kit of 10 4" senkos in different colors and 9 5" senkos in different colors to try out untill my order came in. Free ! That is customer service my friend, And all he wants in return is pictures of the catches. So guys check them out Lockett Lures Outlet - Soft Plastic Fishing Lures (http://www.lockettluresoutlet.com/) they got a repeat customer from me tonight. And telling all my friends. They have alot of senko styles, creature baits, curly tail worms and some hard baits and extremely good prices.

CAL.NDN
06-27-2013, 08:35 PM
Good stuff matt. I will have to try them. That is awesome customer service there. Im a frog or senko guy and tubes or creature tubes. And creature jigs for deep water. My go to senko is chartreuse or green punkin seed i seem.to land the real hawgs on that color

49erbassman
06-27-2013, 09:27 PM
I like the 4" craw creature they have and the sale price is killer right now.

Fish on!

IronClad
06-27-2013, 09:37 PM
I'll letcha know how they work =P i had ordered a 25 pack of 4" fatties in green pumpkin a 25 pack of the 4" craws in pumpkin ( one of my fav colors) and a 100 pack of 6" worms in motor oil, glitter with a red tail. I like that they sell stuff in 25,50 and 100 packs. I bought a pack of 3.5" chigger craws a month or two ago and was pissed when i realized there was only 4 in the freaking pack! Btw they have an option on some of the baits for like 3 or 4 bucks they will add their "special scent" to them. I opted for that on the 6" worms so we shall see !

CAL.NDN
06-27-2013, 09:47 PM
Sounds like pretty dang cool outfit.