PDA

View Full Version : Bass Pro Shops opening in San Jose in 2015

namjagerungbengi
07-01-2013, 12:53 PM
The San Jose Blog: Bass Pro Shops is Building a GARGANTUAN Store in South San Jose (http://www.thesanjoseblog.com/2013/07/bass-pro-shops-is-building-gargantuan.html)

Wasn't sure where to post, but thought I'd post in a high traffic area because... BPS IN SAN JOSE 2015!!!

Plus bowling! My wife will hate the day this store opens. I will be there all the time.

CRABBY
07-01-2013, 03:25 PM
The San Jose Blog: Bass Pro Shops is Building a GARGANTUAN Store in South San Jose (http://www.thesanjoseblog.com/2013/07/bass-pro-shops-is-building-gargantuan.html)

Wasn't sure where to post, but thought I'd post in a high traffic area because... BPS IN SAN JOSE 2015!!!

Plus bowling! My wife will hate the day this store opens. I will be there all the time.Good a spot as any,we don't care!!!Ya got the word out!!:oregonian_winesmile

FishnBeer
07-02-2013, 01:50 PM
the only time i go to BPS is when someone gets me a gift card there. i prefer to give my money to fishermans warehouse (http://www.fishermanswarehouse.com/) , also in san jose and has just as much good quality gear

FresnoTU
07-02-2013, 09:09 PM
it would seem Central California off 99 in Fresno would be a great location with all the lakes and great fishing around here....

FresnoJack
07-04-2013, 12:45 PM
It would have been an ideal location a the time BP was looking at potential sites and eventually selected Manteca.

Unfortunatly, the jackasses at City Hall did nothing to encourage the selection, and quite a bit to discourage it.

I buy a lot of the clothing through BP catalog, but really prefer to support the local tackle dealers.

it would seem Central California off 99 in Fresno would be a great location with all the lakes and great fishing around here....

Starscream
07-07-2013, 11:05 AM
We need one in sacramento

IronClad
07-07-2013, 11:09 AM
We need one in sacramento

This!

Its still closer for me to drive to manteca than it is to SJ =\ and thats still quite a drive.

Brutus20
07-10-2013, 05:57 PM
Its like the circus coming to town. Cool place , 10 min. from my house. I just hope it doesnt put Mel Cottons out of business.

BIG_ONE
07-10-2013, 06:46 PM
Its like the circus coming to town. Cool place , 10 min. from my house. I just hope it doesnt put Mel Cottons out of business.

It very well can...especially with something like BPS that has almost everything you can imagine of when it comes to fishing & hunting in general. It's like going to the mall...

rainbowkiller
07-10-2013, 10:27 PM
It would have been an ideal location a the time BP was looking at potential sites and eventually selected Manteca.

Unfortunatly, the jackasses at City Hall did nothing to encourage the selection, and quite a bit to discourage it.

I buy a lot of the clothing through BP catalog, but really prefer to support the local tackle dealers.

Manteca was smart because of the delta. But I would preferably shop at local spots aswell

Wolf74
07-21-2013, 10:08 AM
They were going to build one over at the old Rail Yard in Sacramento when there was plans on building new Arena there. But I guess that died when the arena deal fell through. I was hoping they would still put a store in Sac but I guess thats not happening anytime soon.