PDA

View Full Version : Bodega 7-10-13

dennis l
07-12-2013, 03:46 PM
After fishing rock cod Tuesday went out with Seon, Ed, Bill for some salmon fishing, Splashed the boat about 430 and the line for launching was really long. We figured it out and got in fairly easy as most were waiting for daylight. Didn't have to run long to catch up with everyone, as the fleet was just outside the harbor past the island. We trolled at various depths and caught at almost depth, although the bite was better in the afternoon in the deeper depth. You would have to have seen the boats on the water to believe how many were fishing. We got our limits for the 4 of us and most everyone I talked to at Westside camp got theirs as well. The guys headed home on Wed eve, we got home today and the bite according to everyone I talked to on Thursday had the same luck. Thanks Seon and guys for yet another great adventure. If you want salmon they are there.

Dennis

Seon
07-12-2013, 06:11 PM
It certainly was a blast. Thanks for your company Dennis.
Here's a pic of each guy and the group.

Lyla&Jace
07-12-2013, 06:46 PM
Uncle you gonna be out tomorrow? Dad and I are going out tomorrow for some more salmon ...by the way those are nice fish!

Seon
07-13-2013, 04:58 AM
Uncle you gonna be out tomorrow?

Nope, I'm done for the week. Probably will be out next week though.

BTW, please note that everyone on board the FV Reel Kahuna must wear their PFD...just saying.

Good luck out there and stay safe.

Here's the video for that day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nu99cBsB5MA

white_cap
07-13-2013, 06:22 AM
Nice video Seon! Did anyone notice the dolphin surface behind the boat at about the 5.45 mark on the video?

dennis l
07-13-2013, 07:32 AM
I saw it Al made the remark your lucky he didn't get the fish missed ya!

Dennis