PDA

View Full Version : Pyramid Fall 2013 Signup

Captain Compassion
07-20-2013, 07:32 PM
Pyramid Fest, Fall 2013

When : October 18 - 20.
Where ; Pelican Beach, Pyramid Lake, Nevada.

Time again for the annual Fall Pyramid fest. If last fall is any indication there should be lots of trout around including monsters of over 20#. There will be bomb fires and a pot luck on Saturday. Camping is available right on the beach and cabins and a park with hookups at Crosby's 3 miles away. Sign up on this thread and let us know who is coming. If you have a boat or need a ride let us know. There will be a separate pot luck thread. If you don't sign up but find that you can get there come ahead. All are welcome.

CC

Captain Compassion
SalmoClarki
Nighthawk
Sloboat + ChumLee (Ryan) and WaterPump (Jim
Geezer
Gipsy1Gipsy, clayton, Julie and scott.
viper2, BroncoMatt, and AuburnRick
Slydog + Julie
Mackattack + Peggy
Freon + Silverqueen
fishergirl and fishing-buddy
pdgs
Kandy_Man
XPL051v3 + Katfish
ODDIE and CHEESECAKELADY
Okie
SteelHunter
chickfishing58
kokoloco
Robert
untalan1
G Nappers
Rookie from Washington
Milkman, Milkman SR. and old/young Frank BealeBass!

SalmoClarki
07-20-2013, 07:47 PM
I'll be there. Haven't missed one yet. Pyramid is a really special place.

Nighthawk
07-21-2013, 05:59 AM
I'll be there. My first of hopefully many.

Captain Compassion
07-23-2013, 04:24 PM
Bump again. :smiley:

CC

XPL051v3
07-23-2013, 05:33 PM
Is this like a tournament? What is the cost to enter? Is the tournament just for trout? Thanks!

-Xzi

Captain Compassion
07-23-2013, 05:53 PM
Is this like a tournament? What is the cost to enter? Is the tournament just for trout? Thanks!

Not a tourniment just a semi annual gathering of folks who like to fish for LCT at Pyramid Lake, Nevada. The only costs are daily Fishing permits, camping permits and launching fees paid to the Pyramid Tribe of the Piute Indians.

CC

XPL051v3
07-23-2013, 06:20 PM
Not a tourniment just a semi annual gathering of folks who like to fish for LCT at Pyramid Lake, Nevada. The only costs are daily Fishing permits, camping permits and launching fees paid to the Pyramid Tribe of the Piute Indians.

CC

Thanks! I will try and put in vacation time for the dates and hopefully be up there!

-Xzi

Line Stretcher
07-23-2013, 06:23 PM
Just cleared my Calendar, Pyramid for the Fest then over to Eagle Lake for a couple of weeks.

Count me in.

Kandy_Man
07-23-2013, 08:30 PM
Im gonna do my best to be there!

Captain Compassion
07-23-2013, 08:49 PM
Im gonna do my best to be there!

Hope to see you.

CC

Katfish
07-23-2013, 09:14 PM
Thanks! I will try and put in vacation time for the dates and hopefully be up there!

-Xzi

Hey man I'm going to text you let's head up there together id love to go bro!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Jetspray
07-24-2013, 05:43 PM
Just cleared my Calendar, Pyramid for the Fest then over to Eagle Lake for a couple of weeks.

Count me in.

Boy I wish I could be there Steve, would love to see that new boat. Relatives visiting at the time for me, it may be a case of cutting it close:cuffedik0::eek2:.......Jetspray

Captain Compassion
07-26-2013, 08:49 PM
BUMP :kermit:

Katfish
07-28-2013, 10:18 PM
Figures it would be a Busy week at minden with fall hydroplane boat races. Biggest event of the year.

But......

They will have to do without me. ;)

already missed the clear lake cat derby because o f the spring hydro races. This is something I refuse to miss.

So count me in. Ill be there :)

XPL051v3
07-28-2013, 10:25 PM
Got the days off work so i'll be there as well. Can't wait!

-Xzi

Captain Compassion
07-31-2013, 06:44 PM
Bump!

Cc

XPL051v3
07-31-2013, 07:49 PM
I'll be heading up with Katfish. Was wondering how is the weather this time of year usually. I will be bringing tents. Do they get snow/rain this time of year out there? Help me out CC thanks!

-Xzi

Katfish
07-31-2013, 09:01 PM
Yup CC add me to the RSVP list with Xplosive :)

Jetspray
08-01-2013, 03:00 AM
I'll be heading up with Katfish. Was wondering how is the weather this time of year usually. I will be bringing tents. Do they get snow/rain this time of year out there? Help me out CC thanks!

-Xzi

You should check the weather before packing. We have had 50 to 60 mph winds and snow that time of year. The beach area is flat and open at Pelican where most are camped. You have to button down gear just in case. You also have to get permits to camp, fish, and boat. Those you can pick up at Crosby's Lodge in Suttcliff on the way to camp. Remember there is a slot limit and sizes, it is also barbless for your gear.......Jetspray

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=39.9571224404468&lon=-119.59854125976562&site=rev&smap=1&unit=0&lg=en&FcstType=text#.UfpAC8rn_DA

Captain Compassion
08-03-2013, 09:04 PM
BUMP :appledancing:

CC

stefanoflo
08-04-2013, 12:25 AM
do i need a NV fishing license??? being for Ca , IM thinking i do maybe a stop at cabelas will work. hows the fishing at the lake??

Jetspray
08-04-2013, 01:03 AM
do i need a NV fishing license??? being for Ca , IM thinking i do maybe a stop at cabelas will work. hows the fishing at the lake??

No you need only a tribal lic which you can get at Crosby's Lodge or Sportsman's Warehouse (off Moana, in Reno). You must also get a boating lic (if you have a boat) and a camping permit. I get a yearly for fishing/boating myself. I just wish I could go but have family commitments........Jetspray

Captain Compassion
08-09-2013, 08:52 PM
BUMP. :bananadevil:

CC

Captain Compassion
08-12-2013, 08:32 AM
All the smart people will be heding to the Fall Pyramid Fest. http://www.graywave.org/sniffer/genus.jpg

CC

okie
08-13-2013, 08:54 AM
All the smart people will be heding to the Fall Pyramid Fest. http://www.graywave.org/sniffer/genus.jpg

CC

cc, is that your friendly way of sayin i aint welcome?
be safe

Captain Compassion
08-13-2013, 09:15 AM
cc, is that your friendly way of sayin i aint welcome?
be safe

Bill. It wouldn't be a fest without you.

Richard

okie
08-13-2013, 09:49 AM
Bill. It wouldn't be a fest without you.

Richard

We'll be friends until we're old and senile,
then we'll be new friends.
be safe

Line Stretcher
08-13-2013, 09:56 AM
LOL, I heard one that went, "Don't worry about Alzheimer's, think of it as an opportunity. Everyday when you look in the mirror, you'll meet someone new."

Jetspray
08-13-2013, 10:30 AM
LOL, I heard one that went, "Don't worry about Alzheimer's, think of it as an opportunity. Everyday when you look in the mirror, you'll meet someone new."

Have I seen you before? Your name is Steve? Why am I in this room?:kut7od::wink:..........Jetspray

ktmquad
08-13-2013, 10:39 AM
Sounds like a fun trip, I'll have to do some more research and see if my gear will work o.k. out there

Jetspray
08-13-2013, 10:42 AM
Sounds like a fun trip, I'll have to do some more research and see if my gear will work o.k. out there

Check the potluck thread. Just make sure you have barbless hooks and follow the tribe's rules. They don't play believe me, they don't..........Jetspray

SteelHunter
08-13-2013, 01:38 PM
okay....I'm going to try this again. last year I was going to make my first Pyramid Fest but then days before the Fest I caught a bad flu and missed the whole thing.

So sign me up.

I want to put all the gear I bought last year to use. I bought spoons, jigs, flies, etc...even got a sturdier tent to handle those heavy winds that might occur.

Jetspray
08-13-2013, 02:19 PM
okay....I'm going to try this again. last year I was going to make my first Pyramid Fest but then days before the Fest I caught a bad flu and missed the whole thing.

So sign me up.

I want to put all the gear I bought last year to use. I bought spoons, jigs, flies, etc...even got a sturdier tent to handle those heavy winds that might occur.

Make sure you have some long stakes for the tent:sad-smiley-023:.........Jetspray

SteelHunter
08-13-2013, 07:00 PM
Make sure you have some long stakes for the tent:sad-smiley-023:.........Jetspray

I got some of those too. I was set last year.

fingers crossed....hope all goes well this year. I've been dreaming for years to catch one of those toads from the Pyramid.

Jetspray
08-16-2013, 04:22 PM
Bump:batter_up::kngt5wx:.........Jetspray

XPL051v3
08-16-2013, 06:24 PM
I'll be out in my boat but from some things i've been reading online it looks like some fly fish. I was wondering what type of flies I should get? I've got a few fly rods that I have rarely used (bought them at Bass Pro in Missouri) some years back. I think I have landed 2 or 3 trout using them maybe. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

-Xzi

Captain Compassion
08-16-2013, 07:06 PM
I'll be out in my boat but from some things i've been reading online it looks like some fly fish. I was wondering what type of flies I should get? I've got a few fly rods that I have rarely used (bought them at Bass Pro in Missouri) some years back. I think I have landed 2 or 3 trout using them maybe. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

This time of year isn't exactly prime time for fly fishing but some fish are to be had. Woolly Buggers in dark colors with some white. Beetles. seen some very large trout caught on very small midges and copper johns. Fish midges and nymphs below a strike indicator. Strip the buggers. One good place for flys is right in front of the camping at Pelican Beach.

CC

Katfish
08-16-2013, 07:14 PM
This time of year isn't exactly prime time for fly fishing but some fish are to be had. Woolly Buggers in dark colors with some white. Beetles. seen some very large trout caught on very small midges and copper johns. Fish midges and nymphs below a strike indicator. Strip the buggers. One good place for flys is right in front of the camping at Pelican Beach.

CC

Great info ill have to bring my fly rod along as well :)

Captain Compassion
08-16-2013, 07:36 PM
Great info ill have to bring my fly rod along as well :)

There is a good selection of flys for Pyramid at Crosby's in Suttclife.

CC

Line Stretcher
08-17-2013, 07:12 AM
I'm probably going over there sometime next week to have a look around. I'll see what they have and ask some Q's.

Jetspray
08-18-2013, 04:39 AM
I'm probably going over there sometime next week to have a look around. I'll see what they have and ask some Q's.

For the best ask at Crosby's Lodge, at the bar, in Suttcliff NV (pay attention to the speed limits (hint hint)). The ranger station at the Marina is another place to look see. If you intend on renting a room you can do that at Crosby's..........Jetspray

http://crosbylodge.net/

Captain Compassion
08-24-2013, 08:04 PM
Time Passes

http://www.graywave.org/sniffer/clock.gif

CC

SteelHunter
08-26-2013, 04:46 PM
Question for the guys/gals fishing from shore.

do you use a ladder? and if so, any special set up...or just any plain ladder from the garage will do?

Jetspray
08-26-2013, 05:40 PM

do you use a ladder? and if so, any special set up...or just any plain ladder from the garage will do?

I don't use waders but if you bring a fiberglass ladder with a place to sit on top or to lean forward on you should do well. Pelican beach has a long walk forward, then drops off. The fish swim along that shelf. There will be plenty of help there......Jetspray

Captain Compassion
08-26-2013, 05:53 PM

Some do. I don't. Any good 5 foot ladder will do. The reason for the ladder is three fold. The first is to keep the angler above the waves. Secondly If you are fly fishing it keeps your back cast out of the water. Third is for comfort. It keeps your butt out of the cold water. You can buy custom made fishing platforms from Crosbys. This being said except for late winter and spring when the spawners are all over the shallows I fish the deep dropoffs. In fall and winter I mostly fish the south part of the lake. Spots such as Block House, Sand Hole, Cattleguard and Whino have deep drop off to sand or pebble bottoms near the shore. An average cast in some spots can get you into 60 feet of water. During this time of year the fish hang in deeper and make forays into the shore. Big spoons, Stickbaits, jigs and such can get some very large fish. Another good spot in the northern part of the lake is Spider. Hope this helps.

CC

SteelHunter
08-28-2013, 12:24 PM
Thanks CC, for the tips.

I'm going to bring waders and possibly a ladder too just in case. I'm not sure what to expect.

I've purchase spoons and some flies....I should be good from shore.

Captain Compassion
09-01-2013, 07:29 PM
BUMP!

http://www.gifs.net/Animation11/Animals/Fish/fish_jumps.gif

CC

Captain Compassion
09-05-2013, 04:10 PM
BUMP!

http://www.gifs.net/Animation11/Animals/Fish/fish_jumps.gif

CC

Katfish
09-05-2013, 04:12 PM
Captain will we need a reservation for our campsite?

Captain Compassion
09-05-2013, 04:33 PM
Captain will we need a reservation for our campsite?

No. all "campsites" are basicially flat spots of sand on the beach next to the lake. There is an RV park with hookups at Crosby's.

CC

GNappers
09-05-2013, 05:51 PM
What about bathrooms and showers?

Captain Compassion
09-05-2013, 06:30 PM

There are outhouses up and down Pelican Beach. No Showers. It is rather primitive. There will be everything on the shore from large motor homes to pup tents.

http://www.graywave.org/sniffer/scamps.jpg

CC

GNappers
09-05-2013, 08:03 PM
A bucket and biodegradable soap will due. The bucket could be a bathroom as well. Do I have to reserve a porta potty or just put my name on it when I get there so no one else uses it?

Captain Compassion
09-05-2013, 08:27 PM
A bucket and biodegradable soap will due. The bucket could be a bathroom as well. Do I have to reserve a porta potty or just put my name on it when I get there so no one else uses it?

Just stand in line. You might want to bring your own TP.

CC

SteelHunter
09-05-2013, 09:07 PM

I didn't even think about that.

So the bathrooms are close enough to the camping area?

On another note...I will be making the trip up there alone, so if anyone in the Sacramento area needs a ride send me a PM. I have a truck so I can carry your gear and we can make the trip up together. I will probably get there a couple days early to do some bank fishing and learn how it's down Pyramid Style.

I'm real excited about this trip. I've been wanting to come to this Fest for years.

Captain Compassion
09-09-2013, 06:41 PM
BUMP

http://www.gifs.net/Animation11/Animals/Bears_and_Pandas/Bear_fishes.gif

CC

Captain Compassion
09-17-2013, 02:49 PM
One month to Pyramid Fest. The trees are turning the waters cooling and the fish are starting to move.

http://www.graywave.org/sniffer/clock.gif

CC

XPL051v3
09-17-2013, 04:44 PM
Can't wait for it! Hey CC check your PMs, thanks!

-Xzi

GNappers
09-17-2013, 08:39 PM
I might try to make a scout run to learn the ropes in a few weeks.

Jetspray
09-18-2013, 03:06 PM
I might try to make a scout run to learn the ropes in a few weeks.

OK to look in any case. There are two pit toilets on Pelican as well as porta potties by the launch area. Make sure you have a camping permit in your vehicle window as well as a fishing permit for the days you intend to fish, in addition you need a boating permit as well for each day. Good luck everyone......Jetspray

GNappers
09-18-2013, 03:17 PM
Thank you for all the information. No boat so hopefully I can get one on the shore. Do you guys fish before the fest?

Jetspray
09-18-2013, 03:23 PM
Thank you for all the information. No boat so hopefully I can get one on the shore. Do you guys fish before the fest?

It opens on Oct 1st and I think a few of the fellas are gonna hit blockhouse on that day or close to it. I will probably be tied up for the entire month of Oct with family and relatives......Jetspray

Captain Compassion
09-18-2013, 03:24 PM

There are out houses along the beach at Pelican. No showers or water. This is primitive.

CC

GNappers
09-18-2013, 03:34 PM
There are out houses along the beach at Pelican. No showers or water. This is primitive.

CC
You got me a while back with that information thank you very much. I want to learn what kind of setup I will need, lures, line test, pole durability, and how far I need to cast from shore so I will try a day before the fest.

Jetspray
09-18-2013, 03:47 PM
You got me a while back with that information thank you very much. I want to learn what kind of setup I will need, lures, line test, pole durability, and how far I need to cast from shore so I will try a day before the fest.

Any good cast pole 7 ft or better, use a line you like they are not line shy. 10 lb or better is usual strength. Casting spoons are a must, darker colors work in frog pattern or perch patterns, also cop car black and white. There are plenty of things you can purchase at the Crosby's Lodge store when you get your permits.....Jetspray

GNappers
09-18-2013, 03:55 PM
Thank you again. I feel like I owe you 2 a round or 2 or 3 or 7.

Jetspray
09-19-2013, 03:54 AM
Thank you again. I feel like I owe you 2 a round or 2 or 3 or 7.

Yeah I would not mind a toast or two at Crosby's Lodge with you, but it will have to be another time. Maybe you will run into Richard for that:wink::Old_hippie:.......Jetspray

GNappers
09-20-2013, 10:26 PM
Oh I am in now what to bring?

Captain Compassion
09-27-2013, 03:12 PM
BUMP

cc

Captain Compassion
10-03-2013, 07:45 PM
2 weeks until P-Fest. The bait balls large and the trout are fat. The trout may average larger than in many years. It will be epic. http://www.gifs.net/Animation11/Animals/Fish/fish_jumps.gif

CC

Captain Compassion
10-09-2013, 07:15 PM
Weather at Nixon Nevada for the 3 days of the fest.

Fri - 76 SE winds 2 - 11 MPH low in the low 40s Some Clouds.
Sat - 74 SE winds 2 - 7 MPH low in the low 40s Cloudy
Sun - 70 WNW winda 3 - 12 MPH low in the low 40s Cloudy

These predictions are for Nixon Nevada 3 miles south of the lake. This is over a week out and this being Nevada things may change.

CC

Katfish
10-10-2013, 12:44 PM
Bump bump.

Almost time :grin:

CRABBY
10-10-2013, 03:55 PM
Bump bump.

Almost time :grin:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2Take rain gear an warm cloths to be safe!!Have fun people!!!!:angling:

Katfish
10-10-2013, 03:57 PM
Take rain gear an warm cloths to be safe!!Have fun people!!!!:angling:

Thank for the tips crabby! Can't wait it's my big getaway of the year!!! Been getting prepped for months. Anything else I should think to bring that I may have overlooked?

CRABBY
10-10-2013, 04:23 PM
Thank for the tips crabby! Can't wait it's my big getaway of the year!!! Been getting prepped for months. Anything else I should think to bring that I may have overlooked?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2Firewood if needed,they like BIG bonfires,lol !!!You'll be with a bunch of great people so if you are in need of something you forgot,not to worry they will take care of you!!....Just remember you'll be up in the high desert so be prepared for anything!!!! :bananasplits:

Jetspray
10-11-2013, 05:17 AM
Firewood if needed,they like BIG bonfires,lol !!!You'll be with a bunch of great people so if you are in need of something you forgot,not to worry they will take care of you!!....Just remember you'll be up in the high desert so be prepared for anything!!!! :bananasplits:
+1 Don and remember too that you are on tribal lands so follow their rules (especially fishing regs and permits).......Jetspray

XPL051v3
10-11-2013, 01:12 PM
+1 Don and remember too that you are on tribal lands so follow their rules (especially fishing regs and permits).......Jetspray

Another question. For barbless are you able to smash down the barb and cut it off or are they strict and won't allow? Is there there any cell service out that way with AT&T? Thanks!

-Xzi

okie
10-11-2013, 03:33 PM
Another question. For barbless are you able to smash down the barb and cut it off or are they strict and won't allow? Is there there any cell service out that way with AT&T? Thanks!

-Xzi

cell service a lot of areas, barbs can be bent, so when you run your finger along
the hook it dont snag. i think its a 100.00 fine for using a barbed hook.
be safe

Captain Compassion
10-13-2013, 07:30 AM
Current weather forcast for the Fall 2013 P-Fest. Forcast is for Nixon 3 miles south of the lake.*

http://www.graywave.org/sniffer/pw-13.jpg

Morning winds light with afternoon winds no more than 5 MPH. ::)

* This is Nevada folks the weather could change. Be prepaired.

CC

hooks
10-13-2013, 08:52 AM
[QUOTE=okie;963334]cell service a lot of areas, barbs can be bent, so when you run your finger along
be safe[/QUO

Don't be slack in removing the barb. The few times I have been checked they checked for barbless.....closely!!

Jetspray
10-14-2013, 03:45 AM
[QUOTE=okie;963334]cell service a lot of areas, barbs can be bent, so when you run your finger along
be safe[/QUO

Don't be slack in removing the barb. The few times I have been checked they checked for barbless.....closely!!
I use a portable dremmel to grind away the barbs, hooks are easily replaced on most lures if you wish to fish with them elsewhere.......Jetspray

Jetspray
10-14-2013, 03:48 AM
Here are some more sites for lake info on weather and conditions.......Jetspray NOAA National Weather Service (http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=39.9571224404468&lon=-119.59854125976562&site=rev&smap=1&unit=0&lg=en&FcstType=text#.UlvZe6Ln_DA) http://www.wrh.noaa.gov/rev/remotedata/anaho.php

GNappers
10-16-2013, 12:42 PM
I am camping in a tent? Is anyone else or am I the only one who will be freezing my arse off? Grinding up some beans I won and thinking about buying a French Press or a coffee pot for the camping stove I am going to buy.

Katfish
10-16-2013, 12:49 PM
I am camping in a tent? Is anyone else or am I the only one who will be freezing my arse off? Grinding up some beans I won and thinking about buying a French Press or a coffee pot for the camping stove I am going to buy.

Me and Xplosive will be camping in a tent freezing our arses off with you!!!

I've got a propane heater im taking along if you get cold in the mornings :grin:

GNappers
10-16-2013, 01:07 PM
I am grinding coffee beans right now. 3 different kinds I won but how much should I grind. Do they lose their flavor or get stale if you grind them and put them in a plastic ziplock? Who wants coffee, I have French Roast Intense and Smoky, Willow Blend Blonde Roast and Pike Place Roast Medium Roast. Place your orders so I know how much to blend. I am bringing a crab boiler with 2 cans, a barbecue, and I am buying a stove.

Katfish
10-16-2013, 01:16 PM
I am grinding coffee beans right now. 3 different kinds I won but how much should I grind. Do they lose their flavor or get stale if you grind them and put them in a plastic ziplock? Who wants coffee, I have French Roast Intense and Smoky, Willow Blend Blonde Roast and Pike Place Roast Medium Roast. Place your orders so I know how much to blend. I am bringing a crab boiler with 2 cans, a barbecue, and I am buying a stove.

That coffee sounds delicious if only I could partake... :( not allowed to have caffeine anymore because of my kidney stones. I might take a sip though... But shhhh don't tell anyone :grin:

I will be bringin my 2 burner camp stove and Xplosive is bringin his stove as well so we should be set there. We will also have a weber grill to cook on.

okie
10-16-2013, 01:26 PM
That coffee sounds delicious if only I could partake... :( not allowed to have caffeine anymore because of my kidney stones. I might take a sip though... But shhhh don't tell anyone :grin:

I will be bringin my 2 burner camp stove and Xplosive is bringin his stove as well so we should be set there. We will also have a weber grill to cook on.

i'll bring my hammer so if the stones give you a problem, i'll just whack them
with the hammer and break them up.
be safe

Katfish
10-16-2013, 01:28 PM
i'll bring my hammer so if the stones give you a problem, i'll just whack them
with the hammer and break them up.
be safe

Haha funny stuff there bill. How'd you do out there today?

Captain Compassion
10-17-2013, 05:51 PM
Things are all packed. The weather looks good for an early start.

I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.:D

http://www.gifs.net/Animation11/Hobbies_and_Entertainment/Fishing/Gone_fishing.gif

CC

Katfish
10-18-2013, 09:04 AM
We just got up an hour ago. We were 'lucky' enough to meet Sasquatch, sloboat, last night. Didn't get to sleep until the sun came up. He sure made us laugh last night though. Gunna be a good weekend fellas :grin:

This is us, g Nappers, and sloboat's camp if you see us come say hello :grin:

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/10/19/y6a5yged.jpg

CRABBY
10-18-2013, 11:46 AM
We just got up an hour ago. We were 'lucky' enough to meet Sasquatch, sloboat, last night. Didn't get to sleep until the sun came up. He sure made us laugh last night though. Gunna be a good weekend fellas :grin:

This is us, g Nappers, and sloboat's camp if you see us come say hello :grin:

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/10/19/y6a5yged.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2Looks an sounds like your gonna have a great time,the weather gods have blessed you guys this fall.Have fun Killer,lol..Don

Katfish
10-18-2013, 01:49 PM
There's no fish in this lake

Katfish
10-18-2013, 02:09 PM
19.5"

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/10/19/a3egehyp.jpg

Katfish
10-18-2013, 03:23 PM
22.5"

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/10/19/uza2e6y9.jpg

Katfish
10-18-2013, 03:38 PM
19"

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/10/19/ysajygan.jpg

Marv
10-18-2013, 03:45 PM
That didn't take long. Nice looking cutts. Hope you get a monster....

CRABBY
10-18-2013, 03:54 PM
19"

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/10/19/udupateh.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2Killer is that your wife??If not you are in deep doo doo,cuz I'm gonna tell!!!LOL.......:biggrin:

Katfish
10-18-2013, 04:02 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/10/19/ysa2arun.jpg

17"

CRABBY
10-18-2013, 04:14 PM
I don't care about more fish!!!I wanna know!!!:naughty:

Katfish
10-18-2013, 04:24 PM
Haha no it's my buddy's wife. :grin:

My ol lady sat this one out. She's not up for the 'primitive' camping. Lol

Katfish
10-18-2013, 04:27 PM
Thanks Marv! Hopefully so still two days to go! :grin:

CRABBY
10-18-2013, 04:35 PM
Haha no it's my buddy's wife. :grin:

My ol lady sat this one out. She's not up for the 'primitive' camping. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2Thanks,dang near had a heart attack,I'm too old for this stuff,lol...:biggrin:

okie
10-18-2013, 07:08 PM
looks like you all are doing really good, tomorrow you can give
me some lessons on how/what to do.
be safe

Prettyman01
10-19-2013, 02:28 AM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/10/19/e6esy9a7.jpgHeres some porn from last week
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/10/19/upe5e8a8.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/10/19/5u8usa7u.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/10/19/ege4yhe6.jpg

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk

Prettyman01
10-19-2013, 03:07 AM
Good luck out there folks... Dont neglect the 8-12 feet of water at Pelican in the evening... It was killer a couple days ago...

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]