PDA

View Full Version : Comanche reservoir

Angrymike
07-24-2013, 09:24 PM
Heading to Comanche this weekend, anyone tell me what the fishing is like this time of year?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Angrymike
07-25-2013, 06:09 PM
**Crickets** guessing nobody fishes Comanche... Well ill try the bucket of TnT first to see what swims below the boat. ;-)

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Fern-dog
07-25-2013, 06:55 PM
Boat or banking it. Trout will be deep, the water is very warm . Catfish are a good bet with chicken livers or chunks of sardine. Panfish under a bobber with red worms or meal worms. Troll deep for trout or try power bait. Hot weekend will bring out the jet skies and sport boats. Good luck ... FD

XPL051v3
07-25-2013, 07:44 PM
Haven't been to Comanche for awhile but if you don't mind the boaters out there try deep. If not Pardee I hear is doing decent and you don't have to deal with the jet skis and boaters, strictly fisherman and it's real close together. Good luck out there and let us know how you do! If you do try Pardee go up stream near 'Indian head'. It's real deep in there and there getting kokes around 80 - 100ft. Good luck!

-Xzi

Jfitalia
07-26-2013, 05:07 PM
tie up to the dam bouys at night. drop over a light and enjoy. Just remember once it gets dark you cant move the boat.

Waterdog
07-31-2013, 10:58 AM
Are you fishing from the bank or from a boat? I wa just there Saturday trolling. I caught 4 trout to 20 inches on fire tiger needle fish with a Seps side kick and also on a pink hoochies with a chrome dodger. Fish were caught 45 to 50 ft deep. The action was over by 9:00am. The place is a total zoo by 10:00am unless you are familiar with the lake and get there early I would suggest Pardee this time of year because to the number of ski boats and jet skiers at Camanche.

Fern-dog
07-31-2013, 08:56 PM
Well AngryMike, how did you do? It's nice to hear back from fellow sniffers when they seek out help. Did you slay them or was it a picnic on the water? Boat or shore fishing.

Fern~Dog