PDA

View Full Version : Field Tester Progam Poll

AnglingWes
07-26-2013, 04:48 PM
Hey Guys,

We have been running the Field Test Program for awhile and are pretty satisfied with how its going, but we are interested to know what you guys think of it.

I want to hear from those of you who have signed up for every product, and those of you who have zero interest in the program.

Please Select ANY option(s) from the poll that apply to you. Thanks for the feedback.

Katfish
07-26-2013, 04:57 PM
Hey Guys,

We have been running the Field Test Program for awhile and are pretty satisfied with how its going, but we are interested to know what you guys think of it.

I want to hear from those of you who have signed up for every product, and those of you who have zero interest in the program.

Please Select ANY option(s) from the poll that apply to you. Thanks for the feedback.

Wes where is the poll?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

AnglingWes
07-26-2013, 05:00 PM
Wes where is the poll?

Can't view polls in Tapatalk. Use the website to take the poll.

Katfish
07-26-2013, 05:01 PM
Ok thanks for the help.

:)

salmonid
07-26-2013, 10:09 PM
I signed up for one item so far, I guess i would just rather buy the exact products in the size/color/left hand retrieve options that I want rather than try for something that I probably wont use and have to report back on. It's a good idea for guys that can use the stuff for how they fish though, so I have refrained from signing up for stuff that someone else could use better than me. There's a lot of fishing options down here, and I'm kind of just oriented on salmon and steel for now.

Best,

redneckpunk
07-26-2013, 10:39 PM
Give us time salmonid and we'll have you hooked on striper and sturgeon as well

~RNP

salmonid
07-26-2013, 10:42 PM
I do hope to branch out. LOL

WHT.RUS
07-27-2013, 04:04 AM
I have applied to some of the products that would suit my fishing and refrained to apply for stuff I would probably not use in the next year. I did stop applying as I was feeling lazy and plus I wasn't winning :P Its like buying lottery tickets, you don't win, so you stop buying them :evil:

I just wish I saw more of the active members win.

ianderson80
07-27-2013, 07:34 AM
I like it because I am new to fishing and dont know whats out there i do apply for somethings but makes me check out the products

Jfitalia
07-27-2013, 08:54 AM
ChrissyP hasn't won and she had been signing up for all of them. I think she got frustrated and stop. LOL :violin:

AnglingWes
07-27-2013, 09:02 AM
ChrissyP hasn't won and she had been signing up for all of them. I think she got frustrated and stop. LOL :violin:

We've run 50 or so individual items and had thousands of entries. Don't stop applying, its just a matter of random selection. However, when we get more applicants, it helps us secure larger quantities of products to send out.

BeefCakeScout
07-27-2013, 09:10 AM
I won one. haven't had a chance to use it yet(Pautzke fire bait). Been planning to use it against PB on wild trout in sept. Can't wait. Maybe i'll try it on AK trout while i'm gone.

Jfitalia
07-27-2013, 12:03 PM
We've run 50 or so individual items and had thousands of entries. Don't stop applying, its just a matter of random selection. However, when we get more applicants, it helps us secure larger quantities of products to send out.

Oh yeah I know man. She has been picking and choosing now on what she signs up for. She wants to make sure she'll actually be able to use it.

stonesfan
07-27-2013, 12:40 PM
I was just selected for one of the items and can't wait to try it out.....................:bananatiedie:

Stoney:rollingstones:

Harvester
08-21-2013, 08:52 AM
Once the product offer is posted how long before winner is selected? And how do you find out you won? I'm still waiting for all of them. LOL

AnglingWes
08-21-2013, 09:48 AM
Once the product offer is posted how long before winner is selected? And how do you find out you won? I'm still waiting for all of them. LOL

Products are usually rotated every 3-5 days. We post the winners on the forum, Facebook, and on the products on the homepage.