PDA

View Full Version : Dirty 530

stickbait
07-28-2013, 04:23 PM
I miss seeing reports on the american river.
What happened to the reports from dirty?

CRABBY
07-28-2013, 04:38 PM
He's around just dosen't post much now...

Bainter1212
07-28-2013, 05:54 PM
He is the upper AR guru, isn't he?? Flows are low right now so his options might be limited......I also enjoy his posts.

stickbait
07-28-2013, 06:33 PM
He is the upper AR guru, isn't he?? Flows are low right now so his options might be limited......I also enjoy his posts.

Yeah, he always had good info without divulging the honey holes.

I fish the various forks above Folsom and this year is a big disappointment compared to years past.

Anyone know why?

woolybuggin
07-28-2013, 09:37 PM
I'll text him right now and have him give you the scoop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

thompsonwdavid
07-29-2013, 04:39 AM
Here's a little info. I have gone up the last couple weeks and have totaled in only 5 trout on the middle fork and some friends with a total of 4. All rainbows mostly in the 10 inch range on black and gold panther Martin. Caught between 7-11am. Though my buddy did catch a 20" right below the confluence on a night crawler. It would be nice with a few more reports.

Owlman2
07-29-2013, 04:50 AM
Yeah, he always had good info without divulging the honey holes.

I fish the various forks above Folsom and this year is a big disappointment compared to years past.

Anyone know why?

It's been a bad year for me in the area too...really tough. I have no idea why.

dirty530
07-29-2013, 09:04 AM
You guys are too kind! Woolybuggin text me last night about this thread haha I told him he started it. I'm too broke to afford wifi and it's hard for me to sign in to sniffer on my galaxy so I don't get on as often as I used to. I agree, fishing for trout has been rather tough this year on the AR. I've been busy hiking into new spots, attempting to cover pretty much EVERY hole on the upper AR. I'll post an AR thread with some recent pics.

woolybuggin
07-29-2013, 09:24 AM
You guys are too kind! Woolybuggin text me last night about this thread haha I told him he started it. I'm too broke to afford wifi and it's hard for me to sign in to sniffer on my galaxy so I don't get on as often as I used to. I agree, fishing for trout has been rather tough this year on the AR. I've been busy hiking into new spots, attempting to cover pretty much EVERY hole on the upper AR. I'll post an AR thread with some recent pics.

Dude get tapatalk 2 don't be a cheap ass it's like $4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2