PDA

View Full Version : Easy access within 90 minutes of yuba

Katfish
08-06-2013, 09:51 AM
Well my moms in the area the next couple days and I told her I would take her out fishing. Can anyone give me advice on an easy access fishing spot with an hour and a half of yuba city/marysville? Im drawing a blank. Lol

She doesn't get around great so has to be something we can pull up to the water and fish.

Fees do not matter ill pay whatever I have to. Just want to catch a few fish with her.

Any ideas guys?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Dwight Manley
08-06-2013, 10:33 AM
why don't you take her up to LOTS...fishing might not be stellar but you can't beat the venue.

you can fish from the dock or rent a patio boat...you should be able to hook up with some panfish or a few cats

Well my moms in the area the next couple days and I told her I would take her out fishing. Can anyone give me advice on an easy access fishing spot with an hour and a half of yuba city/marysville? Im drawing a blank. Lol

She doesn't get around great so has to be something we can pull up to the water and fish.

Fees do not matter ill pay whatever I have to. Just want to catch a few fish with her.

Any ideas guys?

49erbassman
08-06-2013, 12:11 PM
You know all the best spots up there brother!! Hammond grove or Sycamore are always good for a slew of panfish and a bass or two ;)

Fish on!

Katfish
08-06-2013, 08:37 PM
You know all the best spots up there brother!! Hammond grove or Sycamore are always good for a slew of panfish and a bass or two ;)

Fish on!

Yep I know I was just drawing a blank this mornin. Lol

Ended up hittin sycamore and hammon.

We slaughtered the gills :) caught a few hundred probably lol

Thanks for the suggestion DMAN. LOTS is a good place for just what I wanted to do just didn't make it up there. Pretty bad when a sniffer has to remind me of a lake owned by the company I work for ;) LMAO