PDA

View Full Version : Bullards Bar

crawdaddundee
08-13-2013, 03:16 AM
My son is going camping @ Bullards bar this week and want to know if anyone can tell me if there are any crawdads there. Don't want to haul traps along if not. Thanks

minorwhite
08-13-2013, 08:09 AM
I have seen Big ones at dark day ramp.how do you trap on such steep ground? by the way,a search for a missing boater is underway as i type.

Reel Fun
08-13-2013, 12:37 PM
Set your traps near where he was last seen!.....Naw that's not right, lord I apologize for that be with the pigmese or whatever he says!! At this point I hope he is found for the family's sake!! RF

CRABBY
08-13-2013, 04:13 PM
Set your traps near where he was last seen!.....Naw that's not right, lord I apologize for that be with the pigmese or whatever he says!! At this point I hope he is found for the family's sake!! RF
He was in a 600hp boat an going fast according to our local paper an radio,just bought it!!!Oh well....

Reel Fun
08-13-2013, 06:42 PM
He was in a 600hp boat an going fast according to our local paper an radio,just bought it!!!Oh well....
Might be some mudbugs in that area.....just sayin......Ahhhh I cant do it (but I did?) Seriously I hope they find him in that green murky water. I know in time a body will float to the surface but the faster they get him the faster the family can start the healing process. Finding him even one day sooner makes all the difference in the world to his loved ones at this point. STAY SAFE OUT THERE PEOPLE!!!!!!!! USE THIS PERSONS LOSS AS A REMINDER TO NOT TEST THE WATERS POWER!! RF