PDA

View Full Version : How's fishing at Rollins/ Scott's flat?

Katfish
09-02-2013, 04:13 PM
Need to get out tomorrow and wet a line...

Any kind if bite right now at Rollins or Scott's flat??

If so what's biting?

Any tips are appreciated guys I'm really itching to catch some fish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

ampm
09-03-2013, 02:01 PM
Katfish,
dont know abt rollins but i believe Scotts flat was planted last week, reports are that there was light pressure due to the smoke, so if you are looking for planters that could be a good prospect, there's a decent small mouth population in there too. Or try Lower Scotts Flat (aka Deer Creeek Res), no charge there.

49erbassman
09-03-2013, 02:04 PM
Need to get out tomorrow and wet a line...

Any kind if bite right now at Rollins or Scott's flat??

If so what's biting?

Any tips are appreciated guys I'm really itching to catch some fish

Russ....you are in prime King Salmon territory forget these two places and go chase some Chrome brother ;)

Katfish
09-05-2013, 03:28 PM
Russ....you are in prime King Salmon territory forget these two places and go chase some Chrome brother ;)

I'm trying brother really I am!!!! Lol

Guess I need to post a hitchiker thread see if someone can get me on one until the truck gets out of the shop. :grin:

danweasel
09-05-2013, 03:56 PM
Scott's Flat never gives up any fish anymore as far as I can tell. Well, that's a lie. People do catch bass there. Lower Scott's is a prettier lake and free but its not exactly teeming with fish either. With the smoke finally gone, its likely to be busy at both.

If it was my choice (and I didn't live five minutes from Scott's) I would totally pick Rollins.

They restocked Fuller the other day too.

-Dan