PDA

View Full Version : SC Harbor

FishGuyService
09-05-2013, 06:10 PM
I stopped by the harbor this afternoon after visiting a customer. Looked pretty dead other than a HUGE flea bag circling like a shark. It was pretty much shoulder to shoulder in the available 30 or so feet, one exception was the guy fishing in the area clearly marked "no fishing area."

All in all, I will take my chances outside the harbor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

ghostfish_slayer
09-05-2013, 06:30 PM
I stopped by the harbor this afternoon after visiting a customer. Looked pretty dead other than a HUGE flea bag circling like a shark. It was pretty much shoulder to shoulder in the available 30 or so feet, one exception was the guy fishing in the area clearly marked "no fishing area."

All in all, I will take my chances outside the harbor.

lol must have been wrong tide..

FishGuyService
09-05-2013, 07:40 PM
Tide seemed to be in.

Racinrob
09-05-2013, 09:24 PM
There were a lot of people fishing on shore from the rocks at the harbor mouth on Sunday. I saw fish rolling and jumping all over. Saw one caught on my way out at 6:30am. Outside the harbor I saw one about 30" or so jumping about 5-6 times completely out of the water. I was on my kayak and not targeting salmon. Went for Hali's with no luck.

Racinrob
09-05-2013, 09:25 PM
Found out you can't fish from a boat in the harbor too. Luckily it was not law enforcement telling me.

ghostfish_slayer
09-06-2013, 07:11 PM
There were a lot of people fishing on shore from the rocks at the harbor mouth on Sunday. I saw fish rolling and jumping all over. Saw one caught on my way out at 6:30am. Outside the harbor I saw one about 30" or so jumping about 5-6 times completely out of the water. I was on my kayak and not targeting salmon. Went for Hali's with no luck.
hooked somewhere 150-175 fish over last month.. shhh lol...

ghostfish_slayer
09-06-2013, 07:13 PM
the shtuff is even printed in the Fresno bee...