PDA

View Full Version : benicia salmon

beauschmo7
09-27-2013, 05:56 PM
Thinking about heading to benicia tomorrow with my little brother, have a 19 ft aluminum. Good gear, and lots of lures. Any ideas on what to use and how? All new to me. Thanks in advance, my brother has never caught a salmon

Earlyo
10-05-2013, 12:13 PM
Any luck out there for Salmon? I was off of the State park that Saturday with only 3 caught in the morning by 1030am on spinners. Then was at 1st Street next day and I hooked up with a salmon. One of 5 caught by 10am. 3 Jacks and 2 Nice chrome kings. Sea Lion also caught one! Might try again next weekend!

salmonid
10-05-2013, 03:13 PM
Why not go upriver a bit, maybe in the Sac river. Fish will be more concentrated there.

Best,

Thinking about heading to benicia tomorrow with my little brother, have a 19 ft aluminum. Good gear, and lots of lures. Any ideas on what to use and how? All new to me. Thanks in advance, my brother has never caught a salmon

William DFC
10-26-2013, 08:40 PM
I agree with salmonid, sac river so far are the best area ( for me) as a bank angler and keep catching some salmon in recent weeks...I've been in Benicia and first st, too many people over there...