PDA

View Full Version : Salmon

fishingfrieda
09-28-2013, 05:42 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/09/29/sa2atape.jpgpart of my catch from last night. Mix cream cheese with fresh spinach and green onions and put a layer over the top of each piece of salmon. Cover tightly with foil bake 25 min at 400 degrees. Delicious.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

BIG_ONE
09-28-2013, 06:27 PM
Beautiful! I do the exact same thing! I'll switch over to mayonnaise as well without covering with foil. After the fish are cooked, slide them out and into a hot pan with olive oil and half tablespoon of butter with skin side down. Only about 5 minutes in the pan for a nice and crispy skin...voila'!

fishingfrieda
09-28-2013, 07:25 PM
Beautiful! I do the exact same thing! I'll switch over to mayonnaise as well without covering with foil. After the fish are cooked, slide them out and into a hot pan with olive oil and half tablespoon of butter with skin side down. Only about 5 minutes in the pan for a nice and crispy skin...voila'!

That sounds good! I'll have to try it!

Jetspray
09-28-2013, 08:20 PM
I will try the mix for topping the fish, but I do much the same thing with COSTCO aluminum pans and add a little aeromatic stuff to the liquid base like wine, oranges sliced or lemons sliced also some chunks of garlic or onion. Then cover (with foil or foil covers) and cook in the oven. Your mix sounds tasty:oregonian_winesmile:dankk2:......Jetspray

monkey916
10-02-2013, 12:14 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/09/29/sa2atape.jpgpart of my catch from last night. Mix cream cheese with fresh spinach and green onions and put a layer over the top of each piece of salmon. Cover tightly with foil bake 25 min at 400 degrees. Delicious.

fishing frieda; do you wrap those individually in foil...thanks for the recipe...

fishingfrieda
10-02-2013, 12:18 PM
No, I just use a large baking pan line it with foil, set all the pieces in. And cover the whole thing tightly with foil. You might want to vary the baking time depending in the thickness of pieces. And your welcome!