PDA

View Full Version : Brown stroller

Kaban12
11-11-2013, 07:28 PM
Went fishing today at the basin. American river. By hazel bridge. Missing a brown stroller. If somebody sees one. Let me know. Thanks.

salmonid
12-18-2013, 07:55 PM
Just saw this while looking at the forum index...

Is this right, someone stole your baby stroller while you were at the river?? What kind of low life takes a stroller? Can't be worth much for resale?

Hope I'm just reading this wrong, otherwise hard to get your kid(s) around. Let us know if there's an update, Kaban.

Best,

Went fishing today at the basin. American river. By hazel bridge. Missing a brown stroller. If somebody sees one. Let me know. Thanks.

Kaban12
12-19-2013, 08:53 AM
Just saw this while looking at the forum index...

Is this right, someone stole your baby stroller while you were at the river?? What kind of low life takes a stroller? Can't be worth much for resale?

Hope I'm just reading this wrong, otherwise hard to get your kid(s) around. Let us know if there's an update, Kaban.

Best,

Yeah i use the stroller for my 4 year old boy.
Somebody probably needed it to haul their fish so took it. I was hoping they would leave it by the hatchery. So I decided to post this in the lost and found. But I guess they took it home too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

49erbassman
12-19-2013, 09:40 AM
Low life SOB to steal a baby stroller

Fish on!

XPL051v3
12-19-2013, 01:00 PM
How low can you be to steal a damn stroller? Said to see your loss. If you need another I have 4 sitting here that I no longer need. I'll be more than happy to help you out for a Christmas present from a fellow sniffer. There all like new condition a princess disney one and a disney cars stroller if you have a boy or girl :bananachaga:

-Xzi

Katfish
12-19-2013, 02:39 PM
How low can you be to steal a damn stroller? Said to see your loss. If you need another I have 4 sitting here that I no longer need. I'll be more than happy to help you out for a Christmas present from a fellow sniffer. There all like new condition a princess disney one and a disney cars stroller if you have a boy or girl :bananachaga:

-Xzi

Andrew your awesome bro!!!

:bananasplits:

Merry Christmas!! :grin:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Kaban12
12-19-2013, 03:23 PM

-Xzi

Thanks for the offer bro. But I'm good. Thanks!
I have a few sitting around the house also. My son called that our "salmon stroller"
Merry Christmas to u.