PDA

View Full Version : Free JR pheasant hunt!! Must sign up by noon today!! 11-14-13

smithstation
11-14-2013, 09:51 AM
FREE Junior Pheasant hunt!!!!!
As of yesterday there are 25 spots still available for the O'Neil fore-bay junior pheasant coming up this weekend. Spots will be filled on a first come first serve bases until Thursday noon, after Thursday noon there will be no more juniors added to this hunt and there will be absolutely no walk up excepted for this event. We are only going to purchase enough birds f...or the junior that have sign up prior to the deadline of 11/14 noon. This hunt is free of charge for the juniors that qualify. Each junior can take up to 2 rooster pheasant. Hotdogs, chips, and drinks will be provided free of charge for the junior hunters and their chaperones. All birds and food for this hunt was provided and donated by the California Deer Assoc. Westside chapter and the Los Banos/Quail & Upland game federation.
This a great opportunity to get your junior out in the field, so I hope to see you there.
Hunt times still available:
Saturday 11/16 1pm - 5pm - 11 spots avail.
Sunday 11/17 8am-12noon - 3 spots avail.
Sunday 11/17 1pm-5pm - 11 spots avail.
To sign up please contact
Loni Hext - 209-826-0463 ext 14 Call between 9am - 4pm

D. Lloyd
11-14-2013, 10:49 AM
If anyone has kids take advantage of this, I really got into hunting after one of these hunts growing up and its a great opportunity to introduce hunting to a kid. Totally free and they plant many birds/kid! I volunteer at the sutter and yuba youth hunt with my pointer and it's always soooo cool seeing kids really fall in love with the outdoors.