PDA

View Full Version : New Year's Eve at lake amador

Katfish
11-27-2013, 12:28 AM
Well I made up my mind. Going to spend my New Year's Eve and New Year's Day at lake amador. :)

Lucky enough to have it off work for once and couldn't think of a better way to spend it!

Also I wanted to make sure to take advantage of that 20 a night camping special :)

Is anyone else planning on heading to amador for New Years? Or anybody want to join in?

Let me know. :)

Thinking the water level should start risin by then and hopefully the fishing will start getting into full(ish) swing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

redneckpunk
11-27-2013, 02:00 PM
Sounds like a great alternative to the typical party til u puke NYE celebration. We did Collins a couple years back on NYE and had a great time.

~RNP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Plug-n-Jug
11-27-2013, 02:55 PM
Sounds like a great alternative to the typical party til u puke NYE celebration. We did Collins a couple years back on NYE and had a great time.

~RNP

If I know Russell, IT WILL be a party till you puke NYE fishing celebration!
Russell, I may make it out on the 1st and join you for "a little hair of the dog".:cheers:

fishingfrieda
11-27-2013, 03:17 PM
That sounds fun

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Jfitalia
11-27-2013, 04:12 PM
Dammit I may have to drag my boat there on new years day.

CRABBY
11-27-2013, 04:21 PM
Dammit I may have to drag my boat there on new years day.J-fit,May I suggest you use one of your vehicles to Tow your boat to Amador!Dragging it there may harm your knee due to your recent surgury on it!!Just a friendly thought is all......:duck:

SGS made me do it!!!!:rotfl2:

Jfitalia
11-27-2013, 04:31 PM
J-fit,May I suggest you use one of your vehicles to Tow your boat to Amador!Dragging it there may harm your knee due to your recent surgury on it!!Just a friendly thought is all......:duck:

SGS made me do it!!!!:rotfl2:

I hate you both. Hahah

fishingfrieda
11-27-2013, 05:35 PM
Haha

Katfish
11-27-2013, 07:35 PM
So you guys want to set something up? If a group of people want to come up maybe even have a New Years pot luck?

J and Kevin. You guys should come down. You too Frieda. Calndn? Monkey? C'mon guys jump in ;)

Trackers only ten minutes away so he better show ;)

CAL.NDN
11-27-2013, 07:56 PM
Thanks russle. But I have plans news eve and will be most.likely chasing steel the next day.

BIG_ONE
11-27-2013, 08:39 PM
New Year's Eve...I will be fishing on the other side of the world.

:fishing5:

fishingfrieda
11-28-2013, 12:24 AM
Have to see if I'm working. If I'm not it sounds like fun!

CAL916BEAR
11-28-2013, 12:44 PM
I can probably make it one of the two days

Troutoholic
11-28-2013, 01:54 PM
Well I made up my mind. Going to spend my New Year's Eve and New Year's Day at lake amador. :)

Lucky enough to have it off work for once and couldn't think of a better way to spend it!

Also I wanted to make sure to take advantage of that 20 a night camping special :)

Is anyone else planning on heading to amador for New Years? Or anybody want to join in?

Let me know. :)

Thinking the water level should start risin by then and hopefully the fishing will start getting into full(ish) swing.

Have fun boys!

Katfish
11-30-2013, 11:52 AM
BUMP!!!!!!!

Jfitalia
11-30-2013, 12:00 PM
BUMP!!!!!!!

Looks like I dont work new years eve.... Although I think new years eve is out. So I think we'll be down new years day!

fishingfrieda
12-01-2013, 08:50 AM
I'm in for New Years Day! Unless it rains, then I'm out. Too hard with little kids to do rain.

49erbassman
12-01-2013, 09:55 AM
Thanks russle. But I have plans news eve and will be most.likely chasing steel the next day.

That may be my plan as well :)

Fish on!

Plug-n-Jug
12-17-2013, 08:33 AM
Russle, Looks like I'm out for Amador on the 1st.
I have been dealing with a torn Rotator Cuff for over a year now and I finaly got a surgury
date - 12/31/13. I could be down from anywhere between 6 weeks to 6 months depending on
what the doc finds when I go under the knife. There goes my Steelhead season!!!!
Best of luck to you and anyone else thats brave enough to freeze with you! Kevin

fishingfrieda
12-17-2013, 08:52 AM
I have been dealing with a torn Rotator Cuff for over a year now and I finaly got a surgury
date - 12/31/13. I could be down from anywhere between 6 weeks to 6 months depending on
what the doc finds when I go under the knife. There goes my Steelhead season!!!!
Best of luck to you and anyone else thats brave enough to freeze with you! Kevin

Good luck and hopefully a quick recovery for you.

Jimmy_M
12-17-2013, 09:11 AM

Kevin,

I have a "GameReady" control unit and a couple wraps you can borrow if you like. Check out their website if you haven't heard of them.

Rehabilitation Cold Hydrotherapy Equipment by Game Ready (http://www.gameready.com/rehabilitation-equipment)

PapaGreg
12-17-2013, 02:36 PM
Damn, hope there's water in Amador then, stopped by today and it is the lowest I have ever seen it. Saw about 10 bankers and maybe 5 boats, I did not see any fish caught while I was there, and worse, no fish were jumping or cruising the shoreline!

jbenvenuto
12-23-2013, 12:13 PM
Damn, hope there's water in Amador then, stopped by today and it is the lowest I have ever seen it. Saw about 10 bankers and maybe 5 boats, I did not see any fish caught while I was there, and worse, no fish were jumping or cruising the shoreline!

That was the same story at Amador 12/22/13 DEAD only a handful of trout caught:/
I did however land 5 fish 2 crappie 1 blue gill and 2 bass all hit my trout setups such a tease

fishingfrieda
12-23-2013, 08:27 PM
Who's all going for new years day?

Katfish
12-24-2013, 11:14 PM
Bust? Wanna set it up elsewhere?

Jfitalia
12-25-2013, 08:40 AM

Chrissy and I are still planning on be there new years day

fishingfrieda
12-25-2013, 08:48 AM

Could ne a bust anywhere? Least we'll all ne busted together!

Jfitalia
12-25-2013, 09:13 AM
That was the same story at Amador 12/22/13 DEAD only a handful of trout caught:/
I did however land 5 fish 2 crappie 1 blue gill and 2 bass all hit my trout setups such a tease

I've always said that those who know what they are doing there will catch plenty of fish. My buddy went out Monday and put 12 in the boat and missed plenty of fish.

Too many anglers fish the dam.

monkey916
12-31-2013, 04:42 PM
well brother hope your out there wrecking them... good luck... if not you got your limit of the ladies so your good... lol ... cool bro... monkey916

salmonid
12-31-2013, 05:01 PM
Whoa!!

What's the limit on the ladies up there? If it's one or more is it too late to go? Did you go up with your shooting gal?

Haha, but yeah, good luck up there Katfish!

well brother hope your out there wrecking them... good luck... if not you got your limit of the ladies so your good... lol ... cool bro... monkey916

fishingfrieda
12-31-2013, 06:53 PM
Go get your lady limit salmonid!