PDA

View Full Version : I'm gonna lay the smackdown on ChrissyP on 12/1

Jfitalia
11-30-2013, 02:17 PM
That's right! ChrissyP and I are headed to Amador tomorrow. She'll be in her kayak and i'll be in my Toon. If you happen to be out there keep and eye out for us. You won't be able to miss the pregnant chick in the bright yellow yak that says SS Tough (.) (.) on it When you see her be sure to cut off her trolling line!!!! LOL :cheesy:

I will be putting the hurt on her in our fishing contest. :moneybag1:

Actually if you see her make sure she's doing ok. I can't keep up with her in my toon.

drinkinbuddy
11-30-2013, 02:45 PM
And to what the spoils go to the victor?

Jfitalia
11-30-2013, 02:51 PM
And to what the spoils go to the victor?

Well it used to be winner buys lunch. However now my money is her money and visa versa. So technically I still lose on that bet! LOL

It'll be bragging rights for the week. I talk a lot of trash to so I am sure she'll be sick of my trash talk by Monday! LOL

ChrissyP.
11-30-2013, 02:58 PM
I'll bet $20 out of our joint account that I'll kick your butt!! Don't let the girl and the baby beat you! I mean its bad enough we kicked your butt in Fantasy. :-)

Koke Machine83
11-30-2013, 03:41 PM
I hope that is "Fantasy Football" ? Lol

Jfitalia
11-30-2013, 03:43 PM
I hope that is "Fantasy Football" ? Lol

Haha yeah fantasy football.

drinkinbuddy
11-30-2013, 03:59 PM
Wow I leave for few to come back and find she has a history of beating you in fantasy. You better win, this has potential for some trash talk. Sharpen your hooks and stay strong my brother, the jokes will be endless....

Jfitalia
12-01-2013, 07:26 AM
I just noticed Chrissy has a banana in her ice chest! Yes.

49erbassman
12-01-2013, 08:18 AM
I just noticed Chrissy has a banana in her ice chest! Yes.

You are gonna need all the help you can get brother hahaha

Fish on!

RideNfish
12-01-2013, 10:16 AM
She will prove to you that bananas are good luck. I do great with them. You will be really crying when she holds up the winning fish AND is eating a banana.

I can't post here what my wife and my bets usually consist of. LOL

CAL.NDN
12-02-2013, 10:13 AM
????????????????????? Well.

RideNfish
12-02-2013, 11:55 AM
????????????????????? Well.

Intel tells me it was a really slow day for them but not positive. Bet she still won though. haha

Jfitalia
12-02-2013, 12:25 PM
Intel tells me it was a really slow day for them but not positive. Bet she still won though. haha

Well Chrissy usually does the reports but since she lost I guess she didn't!! That's right she lost with the smallest trout caught out of the overall slow day.

The weather itself was very warm and that was part of the problem. Bright sunny day and a lake that hasn't been this low since 09 did not make things easy. I scored first on my secret lure around 9:45am that proved to be the winning trout at around 3lbs. From there it was slim pickens the rest of the day. I had a couple hits tossing a jig but no takers. Then had another solid hookup on my secret bait but he came unbuttoned. Chrissy did hook up trolling a fire tiger j9 and ended up landing a fiesty 1.5lbr that was released for another day.

Overall it was a great day fishing with the Mrs. but not a lot of catching. The lake needs a lot of water in order for these fish to get active. The shore were doing pretty well with p-eggs or pb off the bottom.

I'll be back in the boat at Camanche tomorrow!

Troutoholic
12-02-2013, 06:57 PM
Well Chrissy usually does the reports but since she lost I guess she didn't!! That's right she lost with the smallest trout caught out of the overall slow day.

The weather itself was very warm and that was part of the problem. Bright sunny day and a lake that hasn't been this low since 09 did not make things easy. I scored first on my secret lure around 9:45am that proved to be the winning trout at around 3lbs. From there it was slim pickens the rest of the day. I had a couple hits tossing a jig but no takers. Then had another solid hookup on my secret bait but he came unbuttoned. Chrissy did hook up trolling a fire tiger j9 and ended up landing a fiesty 1.5lbr that was released for another day.

Overall it was a great day fishing with the Mrs. but not a lot of catching. The lake needs a lot of water in order for these fish to get active. The shore were doing pretty well with p-eggs or pb off the bottom.

I'll be back in the boat at Camanche tomorrow!

You get a chance to toss some buggers? Hopefully this cold front will pick things up again! Congrats on the win brotha haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Bainter1212
12-02-2013, 08:10 PM
My 3 month old is crying himself to sleep as I type. My chances of a peaceful night are low.....

Enjoy these times folks :D

Jfitalia
12-02-2013, 08:47 PM
You get a chance to toss some buggers? Hopefully this cold front will pick things up again! Congrats on the win brotha haha

Man I threw different ones all day. I never had one grab. I have yet to brake in my new bauer micro light reel. It's becoming depressing. Haha

ChrissyP.
12-04-2013, 09:02 PM
I dunno how these will turn out but here are some pics

Water was low but even though I lost, I made up for it by collecting all the snagged free tackle tangled up in the trees and rocks! I earned my keep

Troutoholic
12-06-2013, 09:43 AM
Man I threw different ones all day. I never had one grab. I have yet to brake in my new bauer micro light reel. It's becoming depressing. Haha

Wait for this cold front to pass through and pick things up. I'll meet you out there after the holidays and beat some up together! Creek company toon brothers haha love my ODC