PDA

View Full Version : Lake Chabot 11/30

sja
12-01-2013, 12:02 PM
My buddy (Limpet), myself and daughter made it out to the Big C yesterday. Beautiful morning.... only problem the fish didn't cooperate. Managed only 1 planter between the 3 of us..... 6:30-12pm. Actually only had 1 bite all day. Area where we fished there were no less than a dozen rods out..... only a couple fish landed. Walking in didn't see much in the way of stringers in the water.
Not sure where all these "great" reports are coming from? Maybe the boaters are doing better?.....

Hookin_Up
12-03-2013, 01:05 PM
I'm bummed to hear that. I've got out there once this season. We only caught one fish, but I got the feeling things were going to be better this year...perhaps not?:undecided:

sja
12-05-2013, 06:19 PM
I'm bummed to hear that. I've got out there once this season. We only caught one fish, but I got the feeling things were going to be better this year...perhaps not?:undecided:
Lets hope that with the cold front coming through, maybe some rain also, changes the bite!

William DFC
12-05-2013, 09:33 PM
last sunday, I caught 2 catfish with nightcrawler near the rest room on first uphill on left...and I caught 2 small trout and I had to release it, will try again this weekend...