PDA

View Full Version : Camanche launch ?

allfishing
12-27-2013, 11:02 PM
Hey guys looking to fish the lake never been there before wanted to target the narrows what launch do I use thanks!

D Fish
12-28-2013, 02:12 AM
Hey guys looking to fish the lake never been there before wanted to target the narrows what launch do I use thanks!

I have always used North Shore coming from Sac area, they have a nice boat launch there.. Hot tickets were white grubs/ rapalas in the narrows.. Sometimes just out of the N. Shore boat launch can be good.. If no luck in the narrows or launch area, try the dam and hat island.. Good luck

Jfitalia
12-28-2013, 09:33 AM
launch at north shore and hang a left. it's like a 10 minute boat ride from there.

NaughtyFlashLures
12-28-2013, 09:49 AM
Go past all the house boats and hang that left.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Jfitalia
12-28-2013, 10:58 AM
Go past all the house boats and hang that left.

You mean don't go out wide to go around that other point. Only then to realize you missed the narrows! LOL :)

NaughtyFlashLures
12-28-2013, 11:25 AM
I didn't realize I was way wide with the ice forming on my eyeballs. I missed the islands when I saw the trees sticking out of the water as a warning.

allfishing
12-28-2013, 08:37 PM
Thanks guys made it out today and fished with the other 20+ boats out there and still managed some nice fish, they seem to put up a great fight out here and have some beautiful red meat! Headed to Collins tomorrow ill post some pics up after the fishing weekend is over!