PDA

View Full Version : Shadow cliffs

Fishboundsa
01-01-2014, 05:46 PM
Friend and I tried it today. Overall, slow. We had 4 trout and a cat from the bank near entrance. Crawlers 5......Powerbait 0

mikeandkristy
01-01-2014, 06:45 PM
Hey Sean that's not too bad at all. Last time from the boat I think we only got five. Did you go with Rocky? You should do well at Amador tomorrow. Wear your hiking shoes and dress in layers as it was really hot out there later in the day. Wish I could go in the next couple of days but I have to make a Reno trip to visit family. Good luck!
Kristy.

redneckpunk
01-01-2014, 06:47 PM
Hey Sean that's not too bad at all. Last time from the boat I think we only got five. Did you go with Rocky? You should do well at Amador tomorrow. Wear your hiking shoes and dress in layers as it was really hot out there later in the day. Wish I could go in the next couple of days but I have to make a Reno trip to visit family. Good luck!
Kristy.

Reno trip? I see a big uptake in Cabelas earnings reports soon.

~RNP

mikeandkristy
01-01-2014, 06:54 PM
RedNeck, Ha Ha! Usually that is very true but this time we will be visiting Scheels again. My Mom wants to buy us our Christmas gifts there. So they get the big bucks this time. Sorry Cabella's lol. Plus this time I want to ride that big ass Ferris wheel! WOO HOO!
Kristy.