PDA

View Full Version : pyramid 1-3

okie
01-03-2014, 05:42 PM
hit pmid today with hooks, about 3.5 hours, don landed 2, 1 south of pelican, 1 north
of spider, i kanded 1 norh of spider, all 3 slot fish. had a wonderful time don, tks.
oh, and i caught 1 orange/solver spoon too.
be safe

CAL.NDN
01-03-2014, 06:08 PM
Dam.there Gona be a change in weather. Okie in the house and not campfire board :). Good job okie.

salmonid
01-03-2014, 07:45 PM
Sounds good, buddy, but what about the pics of those beauties?? We love LCT pics!

Best,

okie
01-03-2014, 07:50 PM
Sounds good, buddy, but what about the pics of those beauties?? We love LCT pics!

Best,

i dont do pics, kooks took pics and will probably post them when
he has a chance. he usually does.
be safe

salmonid
01-03-2014, 07:57 PM
haha, OK. You know pics are not like drugs though, right okie?

Just messing with you!

Sounds like a good trip,

i dont do pics, kooks took pics and will probably post them when
he has a chance. he usually does.
be safe

Prettyman01
01-03-2014, 08:09 PM
Right on Bill! Hope the dog didn't tell on you when the ol lady got home...

okie
01-03-2014, 08:21 PM
haha, OK. You know pics are not like drugs though, right okie?

Just messing with you!

Sounds like a good trip,

dont know about drugs, never tried them, have had a couple problem timesw over pics,
kinda camera shy
be safe

okie
01-03-2014, 08:23 PM
Right on Bill! Hope the dog didn't tell on you when the ol lady got home...

the little b@tch did, as soon as the old lady walken in the house, she started cryin. i
dont understand it tho, i'm always holding her and petting her, just bein a female
i guess.
be safe

Jetspray
01-04-2014, 05:59 AM
the little b@tch did, as soon as the old lady walken in the house, she started cryin. i
dont understand it tho, i'm always holding her and petting her, just bein a female
i guess.
be safe

It is not a "Cry" Bill it is a communication between two that only her and your wife understand. You need to watch the "Dog Whisperer Show" an catch up on things:directr9wk:........Jetspray