PDA

View Full Version : Berryessa - 1/5

Princecraft
01-06-2014, 11:22 AM
I fished Berry on Sunday with the kids to no avail and no takes. We launched at 8 and fished until noon. We started at Markley Cove, then fished the North side of the big island, then the mouth of skiers cove. We fished mainly in the top 10 feet of water using side planers and downriggers. We varied speed from 1.3 to 2.2

Water temperature was 53 degrees and in past years have done well using side planners. Hopefully it was just a slow day, but given the lack of reports and boats on the water I thought I would take a moment to post.

Koke Machine83
01-06-2014, 04:29 PM
Lenny: Me and Nate were up there on Saturday... We had six grabs and landed 4 trout. We worked from the Big Island to Goat, then to Skiers Cove and then down the rock slide to almost to the power wires... A lot of areas, that's for sure... We also had little Natey with us, so we ran four downriggers and two Planer Boards... Downriggers were from 6' to 26'.... Most of the grabs came on the Planer Boards... There is so much bait in the main lake, those fish are NOT Hungry!!! We saw some HUGE bait balls... With a few fish near by... We needed a break from Camanche!!! Lol Hope to see you at Berryessa Soon!!!

Robbie (Koke Machine)...