PDA

View Full Version : EastBayAnglers Free Lure Giveaway!!!

EastBayAnglers
02-04-2014, 05:08 PM
Hey Anglers,

EastBayAnglers here, You have a chance to win a free lure... Interested??? Of course you are... How you ask... Its simple... Subscribe to our channel and when we hit certain milestones we will be giving away free tackle.. Check out this video and click subscribe... Its easy.. Its fast... its free... We hope one of you are our lucky subscribers... Remember to check back in at our YouTube channel for other great giveaways....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8THs4am5P68

ncreys
02-04-2014, 07:12 PM
"Custom T-shirts" and free "lure giveaways" for subscribing to a channel??? You East bay angler people need to put this stuff on the "campfire" board or some where. Where are all these "super moderators" when you need one.:boring:

EastBayAnglers
02-04-2014, 07:27 PM
I am sorry, i am still new to the website. i was just trying to offer something to other people who enjoying fishing as much as i do. Just trying to share some fishing cheer. Sorry i put this thread in the wrong spot.

49erbassman
02-04-2014, 07:37 PM
I don't see any issues here. Not pushing any sales and offers reports in other post
In the future just post in the forum that best fits what your thread is about. ;)

Fish on!

BigUnInDaBoat
02-04-2014, 07:56 PM
Liked and subbed!