PDA

View Full Version : San Pablo opener.

mikeandkristy
02-06-2014, 07:28 PM
Looks like this weekend will be a total wash out. Heavy rain and Mike has to work. He said I am crazy http://finaddicts.us/smf/forums/Smileys/popos/smiley.gif but tomorrow is my only chance if I want to go. So I get off work at 1pm and will spend a few hours shore fishing solo. Don't know if I will fish by the visitors center or the boat launch yet. I would like to get a little Intel on the lake before the derby next weekend. Hope I get some! And by the way today the Mike and Kristy team celebrates their 30th anniversary!!!! WOOT WOOT!
Kristy.

redneckpunk
02-06-2014, 07:37 PM
Congrats on 30 years!! And hopefully you can get some good intel and maybe even share a bit. LOL!! Still debating on whether or not we will be bringing the boat to the Derby

~RNP

fishingfrieda
02-06-2014, 09:52 PM
Looks like this weekend will be a total wash out. Heavy rain and Mike has to work. He said I am crazy http://finaddicts.us/smf/forums/Smileys/popos/smiley.gif but tomorrow is my only chance if I want to go. So I get off work at 1pm and will spend a few hours shore fishing solo. Don't know if I will fish by the visitors center or the boat launch yet. I would like to get a little Intel on the lake before the derby next weekend. Hope I get some! And by the way today the Mike and Kristy team celebrates their 30th anniversary!!!! WOOT WOOT!
Kristy.

You don't even look 30 though! Congrats. Wish I could join you on your day trip. Good luck and please give us an update on how you do. You're a brave woman!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

RideNfish
02-07-2014, 09:18 AM
And by the way today the Mike and Kristy team celebrates their 30th anniversary!!!! WOOT WOOT!
Kristy.

Congrats! But I have a question. Did you get married when you were two? No way look old enough for that milestone. :)

jigman
02-07-2014, 09:44 AM
30 years that's awesome. Good luck, stay dry :rain3pr:

catch fish and have fun :1fish0023mn:

Jfitalia
02-07-2014, 09:54 AM
Congrats! But I have a question. Did you get married when you were two? No way look old enough for that milestone. :)

I was thinking the same thing!!!! Congrats!

Brutus20
02-07-2014, 01:48 PM
Congratulations , and wish you many more. Good luck tomorrow, dont forget your raincoat.

.............Brutus...

FishBandit
02-08-2014, 01:55 PM
There is no way 30 years. years. You both dont look old enough. Maybe 30 years in Dog years. So thats like 4 years and a few months maybe