PDA

View Full Version : San pablo R. 2-8-14

William DFC
02-08-2014, 03:55 PM
Went out to SPR this morning and get to SPR around 7 am, the actions are crazy..i threw everything I have from power eggs combo nightcrawler, powerbait, nightcrawler and all got hits, I lost count after I got about 15 trouts and release a lot of them, only keep fish that got hook pretty deep in the throat because they might not survive...the rest got hook on lips and easy to released and they all save back to the water....finish fishing at 11:30am with 5 trouts , the rains and wind are pretty strong but good that I manage to set up my line against the wind so I can detect the bite....the first hour are crazy, I can't stop to put the bait on my hook and one time I got hits the same time on both my fishing rod...second pics had 2 fish in my net hahahah

OneTrueBob
02-08-2014, 05:48 PM
Thanks for the report! Nice healthy looking trout. I may head over in the morning, as long as the weather isn't too bad.

Brutus20
02-08-2014, 11:09 PM
Great job William ! Those look like some fat ass trout. Its fun when the action is hot and heavy like that. You dont really notice how bad the weather is. Way to brave the elements !
Thanks for posting.

.............Brutus...

William DFC
02-08-2014, 11:20 PM
Great job William ! Those look like some fat ass trout. Its fun when the action is hot and heavy like that. You dont really notice how bad the weather is. Way to brave the elements !
Thanks for posting.

.............Brutus...
exactly, I feel cold after fishing, but probably will think twice next time fishing in the rain...hahahha...not that many people fishing today except some crazy one like me :grin:...

Troutbead
02-09-2014, 11:44 AM
those are nice looking trouts. i may have to get me sum.:trout:

Benzo
02-09-2014, 10:51 PM
Great job on the limit, thanks for the report and pics!

Jetspray
02-10-2014, 04:36 AM
exactly, I feel cold after fishing, but probably will think twice next time fishing in the rain...hahahha...not that many people fishing today except some crazy one like me :grin:...
Naw you're not crazy just love to fish. That moisture in the air will cut to the quick, we have had -18 deg days over here that never got me as cold as a day on San Pablo Dam. Those are some fine looking fish.......Jetspray

Mr. Limpet
02-10-2014, 09:56 AM
Nice haul William, you payed your dues fishing in tough conditions :cold: and the fish gods rewarded you well.