PDA

View Full Version : Amador this weekend

BIG FIN
02-27-2014, 10:55 PM
Does anyone know the water conditions for amador gonna try it this weekend ?
Tightlines BF

PapaGreg
02-28-2014, 09:36 AM
I was there Tusday, coffee stained, maybe 3 feet of visibility, lots of debris in the water. Depends which way the breeze blows as to where the debris will be. Fish were biting, don't know what this storm will do to the conditions, good luck.

BIG FIN
02-28-2014, 10:02 AM
I was there Tusday, coffee stained, maybe 3 feet of visibility, lots of debris in the water. Depends which way the breeze blows as to where the debris will be. Fish were biting, don't know what this storm will do to the conditions, good luck.

Thanks PG I knew you were close to there , Tightlines BF

PapaGreg
02-28-2014, 03:13 PM
Bigfin, still raining pretty good up here, supposed to stop sometime tonight. I think you know, but if you're banking it, be careful, that mud gets REAL slippery.

BIG_ONE
02-28-2014, 03:26 PM
With this storm moving through, I'd expect it to be extremely muddy and visibility less than 1 feet.

BIG FIN
02-28-2014, 07:06 PM
Bigfin, still raining pretty good up here, supposed to stop sometime tonight. I think you know, but if you're banking it, be careful, that mud gets REAL slippery.

PG yeah this we know treacherous, fell on my arss more than a few there damn stuff is down right sticky too . Thought about going tomorrow I could not believe it when my wife told me I should wait and go saturday its her birthday, so I was wondering if she was drunk or just getting senile!! My son wants to go on sunday that might be better but also the water will probably be worse by then , I prefer the dam/spillway area too . Lori at the lodge said for every half inch of rain we get the water will rise around 10 ft . Tightlines BF

BIG FIN
02-28-2014, 07:12 PM
With this storm moving through, I'd expect it to be extremely muddy and visibility less than 1 feet.

Big one yeah I expect that too . Might be better to take the son to pardee he and I dont get to spend alot of time together so when we do I always try to put him on the fish . And funny thing is he throws this plug called the ghost minnow and he usally doesnt beat me in numbers but always in size . Gotta love his enthusiasm he'll throw lures all day . Tightlines BF