PDA

View Full Version : Anyone fishing tomorrow?

thompsonwdavid
03-01-2014, 12:07 AM
Any one hitting up amador tomorrow or anywhere else? I'm thinking about going anywhere even Rollins in the rain. Any suggestions much appreciated.

ej22t
03-01-2014, 08:06 AM
Any one hitting up amador tomorrow or anywhere else? I'm thinking about going anywhere even Rollins in the rain. Any suggestions much appreciated.

Im getting ready to take my boat to amador now. Call me if you want to meet. 209-331-0252

BIG FIN
03-01-2014, 08:20 AM

I am hitting amador tomorrow with my son should be somewhere around the spillway or dam depending on conditions driving a gray tundra your welcome to join us or just say hey . Tightlines BF

BIG FIN
03-01-2014, 08:26 AM
Im getting ready to take my boat to amador now. Call me if you want to meet. 209-331-0252

Damn EJ I'd love to get out there on a boat not going tomorrow are you? Can you shoot me an update of water conditions from today ? I also have next friday,sat,sun,monday off if you want to hook up . Tightlines BF

ej22t
03-01-2014, 08:28 AM
I am hitting amador tomorrow with my son should be somewhere around the spillway or dam depending on conditions driving a gray tundra your welcome to join us or just say hey . Tightlines BF

Im an amador junkie so ill probably go tomorrow as well. I drive a red subaru pulling a kalamath. The car looks small but it has good power and 4wd.

BIG FIN
03-01-2014, 08:56 AM
Im an amador junkie so ill probably go tomorrow as well. I drive a red subaru pulling a kalamath. The car looks small but it has good power and 4wd.

If you got room for 2 let me know sons coming over later today be happy to split costs otherwise we will definately say hey dont know what you troll with but we have lots of grubs and rapalas . Tightlines BF

ej22t
03-01-2014, 09:18 AM
If you got room for 2 let me know sons coming over later today be happy to split costs otherwise we will definately say hey dont know what you troll with but we have lots of grubs and rapalas . Tightlines BF

I have room for 2! I usually use rapalas and rattle traps and have a bunch of them. I just got a new 50lb thrust trolling motor or can troll with the gas motor and I've upgraded my pole holders. I can troll all day and not burn 2 gallons of gas. It usually cost me 25 to go by myself. 8 for fishing 10 for day use and 7 for boat launch. I like to get there between 630 and 8am.

ej22t
03-01-2014, 09:19 AM
Damn EJ I'd love to get out there on a boat not going tomorrow are you? Can you shoot me an update of water conditions from today ? I also have next friday,sat,sun,monday off if you want to hook up . Tightlines BF
Sounds good give me a call or text, I'm interested in trying some of the other lakes around as well, only been to amador and once to camamche.

BIG FIN
03-01-2014, 09:43 AM
I have room for 2! I usually use rapalas and rattle traps and have a bunch of them. I just got a new 50lb thrust trolling motor or can troll with the gas motor and I've upgraded my pole holders. I can troll all day and not burn 2 gallons of gas. It usually cost me 25 to go by myself. 8 for fishing 10 for day use and 7 for boat launch. I like to get there between 630 and 8am.

Sounds good to me I will call you Tonight do I need anything more than 6 pound test ?

ej22t
03-01-2014, 09:45 AM
Sounds good to me I will call you Tonight do I need anything more than 6 pound test ?

not so much right now, on the 15th they are releasing some up to 14lb. I don't use anything smaller than a 12lb test.

ej22t
03-01-2014, 09:51 AM
Im probably going to bank fish amador today, see what the heavy rains yesterday have done to the lake and get set up for tomorrow.

BIG FIN
03-01-2014, 06:44 PM
Im probably going to bank fish amador today, see what the heavy rains yesterday have done to the lake and get set up for tomorrow.

EJ sent you a PM let me know if you did not get , did you go out today and how was it ?
Tightlies BF

mikeandkristy
03-01-2014, 07:15 PM
Mike and I will be out there tomorrow as well. look for the Fisher boat and a girl with a pink hat. Oh and our famous mermaid boat bumpers!
Kristy.

heatsource
03-01-2014, 07:34 PM
EJ sent you a PM let me know if you did not get , did you go out today and how was it ?
Tightlies BF

j's doesn't seem to check in as compulsively as many of us. i'd text him if i wanted a report...

BIG FIN
03-01-2014, 08:12 PM
Mike and I will be out there tomorrow as well. look for the Fisher boat and a girl with a pink hat. Oh and our famous mermaid boat bumpers!
Kristy.

I will and if their not bittin I'll put on some pink power eggs to honor your hat . Tightlines Bf

thompsonwdavid
03-01-2014, 11:48 PM
Today I got the chance to meet up with a fellow fishsniffer for the first time at Amador and it was a lot of fun. Ej22 and I met up around 11:30 and started to troll the lake around 12:00. The sun was and the winds picked up and died frequently. Top lining Rapalas I caught one towards the mid-end of the trip and Ej22 caught 2 towards the end of the trip. Always grateful when a fellow fishermen shows me the ropes and shares his knowledge. Tight lines with the drags screaming for all those out there tomorrow.

PapaGreg
03-02-2014, 08:18 AM
ej-wonder if those big fish being planted on the 15th are for the derby? Good to luck to you guys today, let us know the conditions, you too, M&K.

dilbeck
03-02-2014, 09:18 AM
ej-wonder if those big fish being planted on the 15th are for the derby?

If so, wish they'd plant them a few days prior to the derby. Or better yet, sprinkle them into the lake a few per day leading up to the event and don't release them all in the same place.

PapaGreg
03-02-2014, 12:29 PM
I believe they're going to start planting bigger fish now, that's what is on their facebook, hoping it's like dilbeck says:happy:!