PDA

View Full Version : Your opportunity to catch trout – AND GET PAID is just around the corner!

FPT
03-04-2014, 10:00 AM

SACRAMENTO, Ca. - Your opportunity to get in on a ton of fun – AND GET PAID is just around the corner as the 2nd stop for the NorCal Trout Anglers Challenge comes to Lake Amador, Saturday March 15th.

The NorCal Trout Anglers Challenge’s – presented by the Fish Sniffer Magazine, and Angler’s Press, held its first event of the year last month at San Pablo Dam, producing an event that was both exciting and fun as many of the over 260 anglers participated, caught lots of fish, and saw the first place winner take home $500 cash for the biggest fish of the event!

In addition to that, the anglers with top 50 biggest fish from that event, automatically qualified for the first ever NorCal Trout Angler’s Challenge Tournament of Champions, to be held in mid October on Collins Lake, were qualifiers from this five-event series will fish for a Klamath boat, motor and trailer package!

And the best part about all of this...the entry fee to participate is only $15...and KIDS 15 and under fish FREE!

Great food, lots of vendor displays, kid division prizes, and more is on tap as anglers vie for the opportunity to win cash, prizes and spend the day on the water having great family fun!

And don't worry....you do not even have to own a boat to participate in this up-coming event, as anglers can “set up camp”, fish from shore, and take advantage of catching a few of the regularly stocked trout planted in Lake Amador. In fact, the winner of the San Pablo event actually "beached" his boat, cast out and caught the big fish of the event - from the shore!

So come on out and join us for a great day on the water at Lake Amador…as we begin the 2nd event of the NorCal Trout Angler’s Challenge’s five-event series!..

See you there!

Angler’s Press

You can find out more information about the NCTAC, by visiting the Angler’s Press website at:

anglerspress.com

sportygirl
03-04-2014, 10:43 AM
Campsite booked!!! We are going to make a whole weekend out of it... Really looking forward to!!!

dilbeck
03-04-2014, 04:51 PM
Campsite booked!!! We are going to make a whole weekend out of it... Really looking forward to!!!

I'm staying with a buddy and I believe he has campsite 35.

Which campsite are you in?

sportygirl
03-04-2014, 04:54 PM
I'm staying with a buddy and I believe he has campsite 35.

Which campsite are you in?

campsite 90!!! hopefully with all this rain will be lake front!!! lol stop by!! compare my fish to RNPS :rotfl

Katfish
03-04-2014, 05:13 PM
I really wanted to make this one. Don't know if its going to work out now though. Recent family problems. Hopefully I can make it down for a few hours one day. If not good luck to all of you. I hope one of us wins this thing :grin:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

ej22t
03-05-2014, 06:04 AM
I'll be there. So far there are still open seats on my boat. I won last time at amador, lets see if I can make it a repeat. Lake amador facebook says they plan on planting a bunch of 6-14 pounders that day...

from their facebook
ATTENTION LAKE AMADOR ANGLERS!!! We are coming into the month of March and in case you didn't know we traditionally begin stocking the rest of our larger Brood Amabow's between now and the end of April. We have held back 10,000lbs of MONSTER TROPHY TROUT ranging from 6-14lbs that will be out there for all our anglers to hook into, so remember to set the drag on your reel a little loose so you don't break your line!

mikeandkristy
03-07-2014, 07:35 PM
I will be out there. Mike has to work so I am taking our boat and meeting my girlfriend Petra and we are going to try our best. Probably the only girls alone in a boat but hey what's wrong with that right?
Kristy.

sportygirl
03-07-2014, 07:59 PM
Absolutely nothing!!! Girls rock!!! Lol

monkey916
03-07-2014, 08:03 PM
sportygirl... are you allowed to take out the ghetto river by yourself...?

sportygirl
03-07-2014, 08:06 PM
Haaaa!! Yes I'm allowed!! But wouldn't dare!!! She's little temperamental!!! And I like my beer to much!!! Lol

redneckpunk
03-07-2014, 08:28 PM
Not to mention, would be one heck of a comedy show at the ramp to see her trying to back it into the water. LOL!! This years goal is to find a big (really big) parking lot and teach her how. I take it for granted that I can do it blindfolded so teaching wont be easy

~RNP

sportygirl
03-07-2014, 08:41 PM
Yeah that would be pretty entertaining!!! Bwahhh but good luck with that!!! Hey maybe before Memorial Day !!! Cuz if we have to you can met us down there?? Lmbo

"Teaching won't be easy" !!! Exactly ... How bout I just get done and ill surprise you?? Lol

monkey916
03-07-2014, 08:47 PM
might have to use that 500$ to upgrade the boat insurance...Lol...

sportygirl
03-07-2014, 09:06 PM
Or truck deductible !!! It's a toss up!!! Lol

mikeandkristy
03-09-2014, 07:06 PM
It took me a little while to learn but once I really put my mind to it it came pretty easily. Amador isn't the easiest place to launch and I did it today without using the dock! Booyah! Sporty girl you can do it!
Kristy.

redneckpunk
03-17-2014, 09:46 AM
Bumping this up to let everyone know the next event is just around the corner at Collins Lake. Get registered and lets have some fun. They announced on Saturday at the weigh in that they will be giving away a kyack at Collins so just one more reason to get registered

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

danweasel
03-17-2014, 09:42 PM
Damn that would be pretty sweet. How much does it cost to go to Collins these days?

-Dan

monkey916
03-17-2014, 09:45 PM
Damn that would be pretty sweet. How much does it cost to go to Collins these days?

-Dan collins is 10$ weekdays....13$ weekends...19$ weekdays...22$ weekends...with a boat...

sportygirl
03-17-2014, 09:50 PM
Or make a weekend and camp outta it??? Lol well be in small cabin!! Gonna be a fun weekend!

danweasel
03-18-2014, 06:27 AM
Cool thanks. I might try to convince somebody to go with me.

-Dan

sportygirl
03-18-2014, 07:53 PM
I love camping at Collins lake!!! They are family owned and run and go out of they're way to make sure campers are good!!!! Heck maybe we can get a sat night BBQ going?

Teldor
04-02-2014, 11:51 AM
Looking forward to this! Got some buddies together and we all got a camp site so we will be there starting Friday!