PDA

View Full Version : Amador today

PapaGreg
03-05-2014, 04:41 PM
Real quick (like a bunny:mind-blowing:), 1 fish on gold KM, 1 fish on gold Thomas Bouyant, 1 fish on RB pb, 1 fish on white pe's, 1 fish on yellow pe's. Numerous hits on everything I used, but no sticks. Lost a 4-5 pound fish at the shore, took 2 steps to get the net and the BAS*ARD shook his head and was gone! Also had 2 others break the leaders on bait. As you can see, nothing was consistent, but the guy next to me managed 4 on chartreuse mice-tails, guy on the other side of me experienced the same thing I did, he had 1 on a crawler under a bobber, 1 on a gold KM, and 1 on rainbow pb. Conditions were decent, slight breeze that moved the debris around and caused weeds, sticks, etc. to hook-up on any hardware being thrown. No one fishing the dam had any bites, I was near the spillway. Water level came up slightly and the clarity is about 3 feet.

sportygirl
03-05-2014, 06:20 PM
Nice report!!!

Soo.. Are campground sites lakeside yet???

redneckpunk
03-05-2014, 06:25 PM
Nice report!!!

Soo.. Are campground sites lakeside yet???

Not gona happen. LOL

~RNP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sportygirl
03-05-2014, 06:27 PM
But it has too!!!! I wanna fish next to my big ice chest!!! And a warm campfire!!!

bankaroos
03-05-2014, 06:28 PM
PapaGreg, I guess you guys were in the right place at right time. left at 930 with one.Tried white, pink, red and green pe' to no avail, even tried gold km. Did not see anybody on the dam
land a fish when I was there,neither did the people to my right. Glad hear you guys did good.
About what time did they start hitting?

monkey916
03-05-2014, 06:30 PM
sportygirl...im afraid your going to have to have RNP carry a smaller ice chest... all the way down there...Lol...

PapaGreg
03-05-2014, 08:02 PM
bankaroos, I got my first fish at 10:30, the guy to my left already had 3 by then. Took me 4 more hours to limit, but I should have had 5 by 12:30, they just kept "feeling" instead of hitting.

sportygirl, what's in that "big" ice chest:party-smiley-0201:!

sportygirl
03-05-2014, 08:33 PM
Ice cold Corona light!!! Lol lots of it!!

bankaroos
03-05-2014, 08:35 PM
PapaGreg, yeah I passed the planting trailer as I was heading out about 945. The plant might
have help stir the fish to go on the bite. Either way you guys done good

Jfitalia
03-06-2014, 05:26 AM
PapaGreg, I guess you guys were in the right place at right time. left at 930 with one.Tried white, pink, red and green pe' to no avail, even tried gold km. Did not see anybody on the dam
land a fish when I was there,neither did the people to my right. Glad hear you guys did good.
About what time did they start hitting?

Only fishing until 930 doesn't give you a whole lot of time. That lake can turn on at any minute. I've had some killer days late in the afternoon.

bankaroos
03-06-2014, 11:33 AM
Only fishing until 930 doesn't give you a whole lot of time. That lake can turn on at any minute. I've had some killer days late in the afternoon.

I know J, but other commitments limits my fishing time on weekdays till 1000. So I try to get there by 6 to get as much time in as I can.

Jfitalia
03-06-2014, 05:39 PM
I know J, but other commitments limits my fishing time on weekdays till 1000. So I try to get there by 6 to get as much time in as I can.

Ahh man that stinks!