PDA

View Full Version : Collins 3/4 & 3/5

renorich1945
03-06-2014, 05:32 PM
Every once in awhile you get the opportunity to meet an avid fisherman and a true gentleman. I was lucky enough to meet such a gentleman at Collins lake on tuesday. I had posted on this forum that I was in need of information on the road conditions going from Reno to Collins Lake. Not only did this man give me information, he invited me to fish with him on his very nice boat. Upon arriving tuesday morning, there was John waving and saying hello. After setting up my new/old rv, I met with him at the lakes edge. We trolled for a few hours. Caught some and released some. Rapala's were the ticket on tuesday. Thank you again John, for a grand day of fishing and companionship. I'm posting one picture of the fish we caught. Hope it downloads okay since this is my first pic posting.fish 010.jpg

Grncrestliner
03-06-2014, 06:04 PM
Nice fishing with you Rich. We landed 15+- when I fished with Rich. Today we only got 5. The water came up 3-4 feet overnight and the water visibility is back to around 1 foot. It had been 3 feet or so. Really windy today and that did not help my fishing either.
John

RideNfish
03-07-2014, 10:59 AM
Really cool guys! I have met many nice folks here and made some true friends. Glad you had the experience that I have had several times over.