PDA

View Full Version : Where to go................................

GoneCountry
03-07-2014, 05:18 AM
Im on Vacation week after next and Have that o question everyone ask's from time to time. Where should I go. May spend a night or 2 but nothing major, Not sure of conditions just yet as well. Little help for Ideas for this time of year .

thompsonwdavid
03-07-2014, 07:41 AM
Any idea of the general area you want to fish? I know there is access to French meadows and hell hole right now. I bet there are some big browns cruising in the shallows.

ej22t
03-07-2014, 08:50 AM
I'm an amador junkie... I'm camping there tonight...

PapaGreg
03-07-2014, 11:48 AM
ej, let me know how the camping goes, the grandsons have spring break coming up, they want to go camping. I haven't camped at Amador in years, it wasn't very good, but I know they've made improvements since then. Guessing it'll be Amador or Pardee.

ej22t
03-07-2014, 03:36 PM
ej, let me know how the camping goes, the grandsons have spring break coming up, they want to go camping. I haven't camped at Amador in years, it wasn't very good, but I know they've made improvements since then. Guessing it'll be Amador or Pardee.

I camped there about a month or so ago. It was actually kinda nice. There wasn't anyone else there so we had our pick of the sites. we got the one closest to the water and only had a short walk down the hill to the water. the water level has ben going up and up so I should have a really short hike to the water from my site.

sja
03-07-2014, 09:55 PM
Just spend the week fishing Chabot..... :rolleyes: