PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want to hunt for big fish at uv

8theworm
03-22-2014, 06:17 AM
All my fishing buddy's are flakes.
I have a great little boat but I'm in a wheelchair and need help launching. Last year I got two mac's over 20 lbs and a couple in the teens at another lake but I understand uv has some giants.
I'd like to fish for browns also but I think there are kind of elusive at uv.
I prefer to fish weekdays (I'm retired)
Of course I practice CR on any wild fish.
I live in placerville , I know it's a bit of a drive to the launch ramp but I'm up for it.
So if anyone is interested let me know.
Thanks Don
If your to busy To go fishing your to busy.....

CAL.NDN
03-22-2014, 09:11 PM
Howdy neighbor. Hope someone takes you up on this. Sounds like your dialed in. Mabey some time I can join you during a week day but I'm 90% banker myself at that lake and most but we have got a few macks there in the past good luck to you

49erbassman
03-22-2014, 09:14 PM
If I ever have some time or head that way I will shoot you a message. I need to catch a brown and Mack to knock em off my fish bucket list lol

So many fish.....such little time

Dogfishhead
03-23-2014, 03:02 PM
PM sent Don :thumbsup:

8theworm
03-25-2014, 07:32 AM
All my fishing buddy's are flakes.
I have a great little boat but I'm in a wheelchair and need help launching. Last year I got two mac's over 20 lbs and a couple in the teens at another lake but I understand uv has some giants.
I'd like to fish for browns also but I think there are kind of elusive at uv.
I prefer to fish weekdays (I'm retired)
Of course I practice CR on any wild fish.
I live in placerville , I know it's a bit of a drive to the launch ramp but I'm up for it.
So if anyone is interested let me know.
Thanks Don
If your to busy To go fishing your to busy.....

Update. Thanks to everyone that responded to me...
I fished uv yesterday(monday) the road to the dam launch ramp use to be bad now it's horrible, I don't think I'll be fishing there until they open the main ramp.
I did okay up there I started off top lining and picked up a brown,rainbow,three smallmouth and a couple rat macs.
I started down rigging at mid day and picked up a couple mac's
Best fish of the day was 8 or 9lbs
I mostly fished trophy sticks both top lining and on the d-rigger.
Now the only question is where do I fish next....
8theworm