PDA

View Full Version : April 12th outing??

JB14
04-02-2014, 04:12 PM
Let's get a roll call of the boats headed out on April 12th. I've seen and heard of several guys talking about getting out that weekend so I figured I'd see who was in and make a trip out of it. I'm thinking about hitting HMB if the reports are decent and the weather cooperates.

Anyone else?

I'll post if I have an open spot or 2 on my rig. Still working out the details.

Almost go time! :wow_2:

heatsource
04-02-2014, 04:26 PM
If anyone has an open seat I'd love to go!
I've got some gear and I'm a good mate...

BigK
04-03-2014, 06:05 PM
My plans have changed a bit... Looks like I'll be heading out Friday the 11th but if weather doesn't hold I'll be out on the 12th. But so far weather forecast shows good conditions after Tuesday. SC and Moss should be best bet but I'll head where the bite is

kingkiller
04-03-2014, 08:16 PM
I'm going to hmb on the 11th to 13th staying down there for that week end or bodega where ever the bite is,big k, JB I would love to buddy boat with you down in hmb I'm not familiar trolling down there or know of where the trolling lanes are. I have a 20ft aluminum Starcraft all my gear is set Rdy to go

F33rNoFish
04-03-2014, 08:20 PM
Dang man. A lil jealous!

Good luck and pls post up.

JB14
04-04-2014, 07:07 AM
I'm putting a crew together now but I plan on being out of HMB on the 12th assuming the weather holds and the reports are decent. I'll send you my number and if everything goes as planned we can hook up or at least get to chat on the radio.

I'm going to hmb on the 11th to 13th staying down there for that week end or bodega where ever the bite is,big k, JB I would love to buddy boat with you down in hmb I'm not familiar trolling down there or know of where the trolling lanes are. I have a 20ft aluminum Starcraft all my gear is set Rdy to go

FishBandit916
04-04-2014, 07:21 AM
If anyone has an open spot hit me up! Im located in Elk Grove I dont mind heling with gas!

Seon
04-04-2014, 10:51 AM
I'm leaning toward Tuesday April 8th...that is if I feel better after this bout with the flu.

Troutbead
04-04-2014, 11:38 AM

this time of the year you will most likely find the salmons feeding on krill 8 miles straight out of the harbor at deep reef.