PDA

View Full Version : Shadow Cliffs 4/5 Report

johnf777
04-07-2014, 10:39 AM
Went out on MidnightCrawler's boat again last Saturday. On the water at 7am. Trolled grubs and a Rapala. Trout were hitting on both my Rapala and grub. I caught two nice Lassens. Got my limit around 10am, Midnightcrawler was still a zero as he lost two (small planters) near the boat.

He suely made it up around 11am when he caught another personal best with a trout-zilla that's at least 10 lbs. and another one that's around 5lbs after that. We were off the water around 2pm.
Pics says it all.

redneckpunk
04-07-2014, 11:32 AM
Great job! Looking at that pic and the size difference Im wondering if those are the Rapalas on the left. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Midnight Krawler
04-07-2014, 11:45 AM
At first I thought I was in for a skunk, but in time I prevailed.

Here's what I took home.

johnf777
04-07-2014, 01:28 PM
Went out on MidnightCrawler's boat again last Saturday. On the water at 7am. Trolled grubs and a Rapala. Trout were hitting on both my Rapala and grub. I caught two nice Lassens. Got my limit around 10am, Midnightcrawler was still a zero as he lost two (small planters) near the boat.

He suely made it up around 11am when he caught another personal best with a trout-zilla that's at least 10 lbs. and another one that's around 5lbs after that. We were off the water around 2pm.
Pics says it all.

LOL!

After gutting out the pig, I actually put the 2 smallest trout in its stomach and it fits! lol!
Btw, it was a preggy female as it started spewing out eggs as it got on the boat.