PDA

View Full Version : 5-7-14

QueenAnnesRevenge
05-07-2014, 12:58 PM
Fished the ar near sunrise this morning for an hour and a half drifted jigs and under floats changed colors a lot played with the depth a lot ended up hooking 2 on orange body with a white head 1/32 jig under a float. Lost both after a long fight then bad to go to an appointment.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

QueenAnnesRevenge
05-07-2014, 01:03 PM
Forgot: caught a nice 3+/- pound small mouth

JoeReal
05-07-2014, 01:12 PM
It would be more meaningful if you told us where you fish. Not exactly your secret spot, just the general name of the body of water or as detail as you dare to reveal.

CAL.NDN
05-07-2014, 01:29 PM
He said Ar near sunrise lol how much more detailed we need

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

aka Americansteel
05-07-2014, 01:58 PM
He said Ar near sunrise lol how much more detailed we need

Hookup GPS coordinates please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CAL.NDN
05-07-2014, 02:26 PM
Exact rock please :)

49erbassman
05-07-2014, 03:21 PM
It would be more meaningful if you told us where you fish. Not exactly your secret spot, just the general name of the body of water or as detail as you dare to reveal.

Really? Did you read his post

So many fish.....such little time

49erbassman
05-07-2014, 03:22 PM
Forgot: caught a nice 3+/- pound small mouth

Small mouth in the AR? Never heard of that but doesn't surprise me. I seen a nice fat LM around Arden area the other day.

BIG_ONE
05-07-2014, 04:05 PM
Small mouth in the AR? Never heard of that but doesn't surprise me. I seen a nice fat LM around Arden area the other day.

There's definitely bass in there. I know an area on the AR where the bass spawns(LMB & SMB)...very hard to get them to bite on anything for some reason when they're guarding the bed. Not the same as bed fishing on a lake.
On the other hand, I think Joe red it wrong only. I'm assuming he thinks that Queen is fishing the AR near "sunrise" as in 1 hour before sunrise. Hopefully that was the case. LOL.

CAL.NDN
05-07-2014, 04:18 PM
Yep something like that I would think also :) I hope lol

JoeReal
05-07-2014, 04:26 PM
Really? Did you read his post

Of course I read his post several times but you guys have coded msgs i don't know about. For example, the term ar sunrise could just be a slight typo meaning 'at sunrise', the fact that it is morning time when the sun rises. Now having been the object of the joke, i finally realized it meant American River At Sunrise Blvd, ironically near where I worked a couple blocks away! Sorry to pick up the meaning late, but I am a fast learner. :).

CAL.NDN
05-07-2014, 04:34 PM
;)

salmonid
05-07-2014, 04:40 PM
Haha. Yeah there is a fishing vocabulary on here regarding spots. I'm kind of new to these parts, but can understand most of the lingo now.

Still have trouble when guys say they caught some at "the spot" though. One day I will though...

Best,

Of course I read his post several times but you guys have coded msgs i don't know about. For example, the term ar sunrise could just be a slight typo meaning 'at sunrise', the fact that it is morning time when the sun rises. Now having been the object of the joke, i finally realized it meant American River At Sunrise Blvd, ironically near where I worked a couple blocks away! Sorry to pick up the meaning late, but I am a fast learner. :).

Must Fish
05-07-2014, 04:41 PM
I drive over the Sunrise bridge each day to work. Today was the first day I saw a few guys fishing the North side bank below the bike bridge which I believe is (Sailor Bar???). Have only seen One boat fishing the upstream side above the Orange bridge so far this week.

CAL.NDN
05-07-2014, 04:44 PM
The spot ;)

QueenAnnesRevenge
05-07-2014, 05:31 PM
Everyone is correct it was the American River(ar for short) at the sunrise access point
I was down stream from sunrise Ave bridge quite a ways on my walk back I could literally see a school below a rifle but had no time to stop and fish, plus they had already seen me.
By the by in response to some of the PM , I wasn't using curly tail grubs it's just a straight tail with a teeny tiny "paddle" I guess
The smallmouth ate a white and champagne combo and put on quite an aerobatic show

49erbassman
05-07-2014, 05:43 PM

I will let you slide this time ;) lol

Word of advise though people around here don't take lightly to people harassing others for not posting their locations.

BIG_ONE
05-07-2014, 05:55 PM
I will let you slide this time ;) lol

Word of advise though people around here don't take lightly to people harassing others for not posting their locations.

I take harassment for not posting locations lightly...I'll just give them a GPS coordinate into private property where I know they'll get cited by the Sheriff. The End.

:D

49erbassman
05-07-2014, 06:02 PM
I take harassment for not posting locations lightly...I'll just give them a GPS coordinate into private property where I know they'll get cited by the Sheriff. The End.

Lmao....we need to fish together sometime I like your style hshaha.

LURKER916
05-07-2014, 06:09 PM
Smallmouth?
Cray-Z!

Matt

CAL.NDN
05-07-2014, 06:55 PM

This is brilliant. I might need to use that one them I can post my pond pickle outings lol. Jk