PDA

View Full Version : Every year.

DTRB
05-14-2014, 11:29 PM
So it seems like every year the price of the license goes up and the fishing keeps getting more and more restrictive. I just found out that Beardsley after bay, which used to be open all year long, is now under the same regulations as streams. Last Saturday in April-Nov 15th. They have also removed the size limit there, although the bag limit remains two and the artificial, barb less clause remains in effect. Does anyone know if this now applies to all fore bays and after bays now? I can remember when the Caribou after bay used to be open all year long but it too is now only open during stream season. Sad days gentlemen, sad days.

DTRB AKA The FishingChef
Currently stuck in Shanghai, China.

FresnoJack
05-15-2014, 10:48 PM
Section 7.50(b)(187)

The season and barbless requirement extend from Beardley dam downstream to the US Forest bridge at Spring Gap (including the Beardley Afterbay).

So it seems like every year the price of the license goes up and the fishing keeps getting more and more restrictive. I just found out that Beardsley after bay, which used to be open all year long, is now under the same regulations as streams. Last Saturday in April-Nov 15th. They have also removed the size limit there, although the bag limit remains two and the artificial, barb less clause remains in effect. Does anyone know if this now applies to all fore bays and after bays now? I can remember when the Caribou after bay used to be open all year long but it too is now only open during stream season. Sad days gentlemen, sad days.

DTRB AKA The FishingChef
Currently stuck in Shanghai, China.

DTRB
05-18-2014, 01:51 AM
Thats what i've heard. This is new regs for this area where they group the afterbay res in there along with the stream right? Does this mean that soon the sand bar flat and sand bar forebay will also have the same rules as the streams? It's kinda of nice to have some place to go and be able to fish in the winter time, Specially if the lake levels are low and you can't reach legal water at the inlets of the lakes.

RB