PDA

View Full Version : Big Game Draw Booklet?

clb101
05-19-2014, 03:36 PM
Is it just me that is conserned that the deadline for the Big Game Draw is June 2, and the booklet has yet to be mailed out yet. That is only 2 weeks. I called them ( dfg ) today and the lady on the phone said that they expected them tomorrow, and that they then would be mailed out. That means it will be the end of the week at best. That is cutting it a little close, but i guess thats just me. WTF

clb101
05-20-2014, 01:22 PM
Well with 56 views i guess there are a few hunters out there. I guess what i would like to see or hear is someone else that has called or e-mailed them and told them that this is unexceptable. I recieved Colorado's booklet a full month and a half before the deadline, so why the delay? My .02

sollimes
05-23-2014, 09:01 AM
Sorry Craig! Doug needs to get you to the other site.

D Fish
05-28-2014, 08:49 PM
Is it just me that is conserned that the deadline for the Big Game Draw is June 2, and the booklet has yet to be mailed out yet. That is only 2 weeks. I called them ( dfg ) today and the lady on the phone said that they expected them tomorrow, and that they then would be mailed out. That means it will be the end of the week at best. That is cutting it a little close, but i guess thats just me. WTF

^^ clb101 Its not just you, me and my pops were wondering the same damn thing! I received only one booklet sat which i think is a crock of ****.. If i recall right, I remember getting a dfg packet for each person of the household that has entered the drawing in previous years a month in advance.. They need to extend the damn deadline a week IMO Seems like someone with DFG aren't doing their damn job right..

clb101
05-29-2014, 08:46 AM
D Fish- I can see one per household since its just for info and not a packet as before. But the stores didnt even have it until Sat. I did see it on line a week ago, but if they are going to take the time to publish it, at least get it out in a timely manner. Oh yeah keep an eye on the previous stats for where you want to hunt cuz i cought them having a mixup on the preferance points in the computer, cost me a elk hunt. I raised h*** all the way up to the director.

Katfish
05-29-2014, 11:49 AM
I still have not recieved mine yet. Very frustrating. Going down to Johnson's bait and tackle now to pick one up. They got them in today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

twopatch
05-31-2014, 07:02 PM
It is may 31st, And I still have not recieved mine. I am not surprised at all. Its a goverment agency. Look on the bright side, We might have better odds drawing tags.

ehvhram
06-01-2014, 06:07 AM
I finally got mine in the mail yesterday. I have been doing mine online anyway as we always put in for the same areas as soon as they have it available online. The attentiveness to getting the booklets out early kinda makes you feel like they don't care if we hunt or not.

outdoordude
06-02-2014, 12:19 PM
Yea I got mine early last week, less than a week before the draw is unacceptable. I already did my rant JHO, in the campfire, so I don't need to do it again. Someone should be FIRED!