PDA

View Full Version : Shasta Lake 6-19

Hof
06-19-2014, 08:28 PM
Went to Shasta today with my old man and brother. Started a little slow, adjusted depth and speed and it was game on. 17 to the boat today, released a few little ones but most of the fish had some serious shoulders on them. Our best 5 all ranged between 18-21 inches. 21 inch fish was a nice king. Nice day with some fish that spun some drags. :thumbup: Shasta has always been good to us, wish I could make it up there more often. Lake is low...... Forgot the limit stick for pics but here are a few.

Speed - 1.9 - 2.1
Depth - 50-70 - 60 & 65 was the ticket
Lure - Apexes, Apexes, Apexes,

Hof

redneckpunk
06-19-2014, 08:36 PM
Great report and some nice looking fish. That ramp shot speaks loudly towards just how bad off we are on the lakes.

~RNP

fat fish
06-19-2014, 08:45 PM
Great report and some nice looking fish. That ramp shot speaks loudly towards just how bad off we are on the lakes.

~RNP

I agree looks like a looong walk. I would need a breather half way up. Great looking fish.

Hof
06-19-2014, 09:09 PM
The walk is brutal. I kept stopping to tie my shoes........Not to rest, but to tie my shoes........darn things just kept needing adjusting....... every 30 steps or so.......:flyingpigs:

Hof