PDA

View Full Version : Naughty Flash Big Dangle Spinners, New for 2014

NaughtyFlashLures
06-27-2014, 07:07 AM
Back for 2014 with new colors and designs, the Naughty Flash Big Dangle Spinners are available now.

We've updated the original Big Dangle Spinner product line and are offering a new product, The Big Dangle Chaser Spinner. It features a premiuim squid skirt for additional action to the outstanding flash and vibration of our high quality blades.

Also joining the line-up this year is our tiger series spinners, featuring vibrant new colors to entice aggressive strikes from big salmon.

We are always available online at http://www.naughtyflashlures.com (http://www.naughtyflashlures.com/store). This year we are using paypal only for payments, and have dropped distribution through Amazon and will have products available through eBay shortly.

Thank you to all of customers from 2013, we appreciate your patronage!

Tight Lines
- Naughty Flash lure Co.

Jfitalia
06-27-2014, 07:59 AM
I'll take my usual assortment thanks. Lol

salmonid
06-27-2014, 08:11 AM
They look good, naughty!

I've heard of guys using spinners like yours getting a steelhead as by catch on the Sac during salmon season. Any advice for colors if actually trying to target them?

Best,

Jfitalia
06-27-2014, 08:48 AM
They look good, naughty!

I've heard of guys using spinners like yours getting a steelhead as by catch on the Sac during salmon season. Any advice for colors if actually trying to target them?

Best,
You mean like this21478

salmonid
06-27-2014, 09:01 AM
Yeah I remembered that J, but guys get them further up the Sac while on anchor too. I was thinking it might be fun to put one rod out trying for a steelie some this year.

You mean like this

Jfitalia
06-27-2014, 09:10 AM
I can't catch steelies when I Tri l try. It's only when I'm salmon fishing. Lol.

All of mine have come on chartreuse spinners.

NaughtyFlashLures
06-27-2014, 09:53 AM
It will really depend on where you're trying to use them of course, but pink, green (chartreuse), and the red's would be my first choice of colors that we make. I would keep a couple brass/gold bladed spinners in your box too. I don't have them on the web site anymore, but still have brass and 24 carat gold plated blades available for custom orders. Our brass blades are un-lacquered so that they will tarnish with time (or with a lighter :yikes:) which imo works much better on skittish fish.

monkey916
06-27-2014, 10:06 AM
The new spinners look good Naughty Flash... I trolled them last season with good results... and im sure the new colors and combinations will be killer on the salmon this season...:clap:

heatsource
06-27-2014, 04:44 PM
cant wait to try them out!

thanks for being so accommodating with my order :)

FTB530
06-27-2014, 05:48 PM
Where can I buy some of these spinners? Nevermind!!!!!!!!

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk 2

Jfitalia
06-27-2014, 07:21 PM
Naughtyflashlures.com

NaughtyFlashLures
06-28-2014, 04:32 AM
cant wait to try them out!

thanks for being so accommodating with my order :)

Glad to Heat, We always try to make it happen.

FTB530
06-28-2014, 05:42 AM
Order placed ,nice looking spinners and cheaper and less hassle the making my own. Thanks

Jfitalia
06-28-2014, 05:59 AM
Order placed ,nice looking spinners and cheaper and less hassle the making my own. Thanks

You'll love them

FTB530
06-28-2014, 06:30 AM
Yea if i can get one fish on them ill be happy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NaughtyFlashLures
06-28-2014, 06:56 AM

I wish I could promise you fish. Consistently catching salmon while trolling spinners, flatfish, or jigging doesn't start happening until the latter part of the season when the water starts to cool. The fish just blow through the lower sac until then. Don't burn out early on salmon, wait til our water temps drop and be willing to get out of your comfort areas to find the fish. The season isn't over in September, there are dime bright fish the move into the system in November and December. Persistence pays off for Salmon, and if you need help send me a PM I'll try my best to get you into fish.

Jfitalia
06-28-2014, 07:07 AM

I'm confident you will.

FTB530
06-28-2014, 07:09 AM
I appreciate the info and will give it my best shot, nothing is guaranteed I guess that's why they call it fishing and not catching

Jfitalia
06-28-2014, 07:10 AM
I appreciate the info and will give it my best shot, nothing is guaranteed I guess that's why they call it fishing and not catching

I agree with tayton in that I didn't even start salmon fishing last Season until September.

heatsource
06-30-2014, 04:00 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/01/ypupu4yr.jpg

New gear to troll!
Thank you Sir!

FTB530
06-30-2014, 05:00 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/01/ypupu4yr.jpg

New gear to troll!
Thank you Sir!

Nice ,,, you have enough to loan me some :D:D:D

salmonid
06-30-2014, 05:06 PM
FTB, you never have enough!

FTB530
06-30-2014, 05:15 PM
FTB, you never have enough!

Yea I know, I have a bout twnty qwik fish and ten or so gibbs and ordered a few of the naughty spinners and some home made ones,, with my luck those will last me a day.

monkey916
06-30-2014, 05:30 PM
21541 Here's one on an original Big Dangle spinner last season...

heatsource
06-30-2014, 05:35 PM

I've got enough for September....

FTB530
06-30-2014, 05:37 PM
I've got enough for September....

I got some OT , so OT = more fishing gear.

salmonid
06-30-2014, 05:49 PM
Dude, that's a hawg unless you got the trout spinners!

Best,

http://www.fishsniffer.com/forums/attachments/f15/21541-naughty-flash-big-dangle-spinners-new-2014-20131009_142345.jpgHere's one on an original Big Dangle spinner last season...

NaughtyFlashLures
06-30-2014, 05:51 PM
? How'd you find out about the trout spinners? :)

monkey916
07-22-2014, 08:35 AM
Just loading up my trolling stuff tackle box...:)

Jfitalia
07-22-2014, 08:59 AM
Dude I need my spinner fix

Jfitalia
07-22-2014, 08:59 AM
Chrissyp said she better have a pink one. Lol

NaughtyFlashLures
07-22-2014, 09:07 AM
Chrissyp said she better have a pink one. Lol
Since ChrissyP is prostaff she'll get one. Due to insurance reasons of height and weight requirements to properly fight salmon, you are not allowed to use these. AaHahahaha...

NaughtyFlashLures
07-22-2014, 09:09 AM
Thanks monkey, good luck this year.

Jfitalia
07-22-2014, 09:12 AM
Since ChrissyP is prostaff she'll get one. Due to insurance reasons of height and weight requirements to properly fight salmon, you are not allowed to use these. AaHahahaha...
Crap! I hate my life

salmonid
07-22-2014, 09:30 AM
Looks good monkey

49erbassman
07-22-2014, 11:54 AM
Damn those are some sexy looking spinners!

monkey916
07-22-2014, 03:37 PM
22057 You can call me crazy... but the one on the far left... is my sleeper for this season... i got good feelings about that one... intuition maybe...:)

49erbassman
07-22-2014, 03:49 PM
That's the one I like too monkey. Reminds me if a lil Cleo spoon I have.

Jfitalia
07-22-2014, 04:19 PM
22057 You can call me crazy... but the one on the far left... is my sleeper for this season... i got good feelings about that one... intuition maybe...:)
I like that one to. I had good luck on his blue ones also last year.

heatsource
07-22-2014, 05:59 PM

I didn't get one like that, let me know if it kills, and i'll order some

NaughtyFlashLures
07-22-2014, 07:02 PM
I didn't get one like that, let me know if it kills, and i'll order some
You got the secret purple though... that thing made fish angry last year.

NaughtyFlashLures
09-26-2014, 11:35 AM
We have been seeing some favorable reports coming in over the past couple weeks, things are beginning to pick up!

Fall savings for the next week only. Order through our website at Naughty Flash Lure Company - Bringing you quality handmade fishing lures and components (http://www.naughtyflashlures.com) and use the coupon code Save20 and receive 20% off your entire order.

This coupon expires 10-5-14.

We understand that some of you don't have a paypal account, however you can still use a credit card through paypal to pay for your order. Our shipping is USPS priority mail, and is a flat rate of $5.95. Most orders are on your doorstep within 3 business days! Hurry up and order before you miss the next push of fish.

Thanks again to all of our customers, you have been great to work with this year!

We have some new pics up on our facebook page as well, please give us a like please while you're there. http://www.facebook.com/NFLures (https://www.facebook.com/NFLures)

-NFLC

Jfitalia
09-26-2014, 11:37 AM
Best spinner on the market. Puts the killerB and silvertron to shame.

49erbassman
09-26-2014, 02:23 PM
Seen lots of reports from the Sac this week from fish caught on these spinners. Ill be sure to pick up a few once I get back to trolling and get off the bank lol

flyingfisher94
10-21-2014, 09:23 AM
Just came here to say that I'm extremely happy after purchasing a couple of these spinners. I was trolling with a couple guys who were using Silvertrons and other spinners but these Naughty Flash spinners put significantly more fish in the boat. I fished these in both the Delta and in the downtown Sac area and were productive in both areas.

NaughtyFlashLures
10-21-2014, 07:01 PM
Thanks flyingfisher for the kind words, I'm glad you've had luck. This year has been trying for a lot of anglers. We appreciate your business!

flyingfisher94
10-21-2014, 09:09 PM
Yes I do feel both fortunate and lucky that I have been able to get a decent amount of salmon so far this year. One quick question: do you only do sales online, or is there anywhere to physically buy them?

NaughtyFlashLures
10-22-2014, 05:38 AM
Yes I do feel both fortunate and lucky that I have been able to get a decent amount of salmon so far this year. One quick question: do you only do sales online, or is there anywhere to physically buy them?

"We" (think Dr. Evil air quotes) only sell online, however our distributor has placed them strategically throughout the Delta between Sacramento and Rio Vista. Last I checked they had sold out in stores. We don't have control over where they get placed by the distributor or the pricing in the stores. Ultimately the stores that want to carry them will, and they can sell them for whatever price they want over MAP. In stores they are selling between $7-$9.

Online is your best bet at finding what you want in stock. Rest assured, we ship almost every order the next business day after we receive it, and it goes USPS priority mail. Most of our orders are received in 2 or 3 three business days. We charge a flat rate $5.95 for all orders regardless of size.

We get a lot of questions about shipping. I would like to hear peoples opinions and concerns with this?

Jfitalia
10-22-2014, 05:41 AM
Best and fastest shipping on the market

flyingfisher94
10-22-2014, 07:30 AM
Oh ok that makes a lot of sense. Yes no problems at all with the speed of shipping, that's for sure! I sent in an order and received them within 2 business days so it was extremely fast. I was just thinking if I was already in the Roseville area (I believe I saw somewhere online it was in Roseville..?) maybe I could pick them up rather than go through shipping but it makes sense now! No problems at all, thanks again.

heatsource
10-22-2014, 04:41 PM
pick up can be arranged, last i checked

NFL was nice enough to make custom spinners for me(with my prefered brand of hooks) and meet up for the delivery

NaughtyFlashLures
10-22-2014, 05:11 PM
pick up can be arranged, last i checked

NFL was nice enough to make custom spinners for me(with my prefered brand of hooks) and meet up for the delivery
We are always happy to do custom orders when we can make your requests. Pick up was due to an extenuating circumstance for you heat, and pretty rare for us.

heatsource
10-22-2014, 05:21 PM
We are always happy to do custom orders when we can make your requests. Pick up was due to an extenuating circumstance for you heat, and pretty rare for us.

it was awfully nice of you!

I bet as your lures gain popularity you wont have time to meet yahoos like me anymore, sob story or not
:)

NaughtyFlashLures
10-22-2014, 05:28 PM
it was awfully nice of you!

I bet as your lures gain popularity you wont have time to meet yahoos like me anymore, sob story or not
:)
Everybody here has already made us pretty popular!

monkey916
10-24-2014, 03:27 PM
Special Thanks to Naughty Flash Lures... for donating spinners to the PHA boat captains...:bananachaga:

NaughtyFlashLures
10-24-2014, 03:30 PM
A big thank you to all the boat captains for donating your time, money, and expertise and taking our service members out. You are the best!

salmonid
10-24-2014, 04:27 PM
Special Thanks to Naughty Flash Lures... for donating spinners to the PHA boat captains...:bananachaga:

+1

It was a NF spinner that we had our only takedown on today, too bad it didn't stick!

NaughtyFlashLures
10-24-2014, 04:38 PM
+1

It was a NF spinner that we had our only takedown on today, too bad it didn't stick!
Thats more action than I got at work today.

NaughtyFlashLures
10-28-2014, 07:33 AM
Salmon Season is coming to a close for us here at the Naughty Manor, and we have some excess inventory to move out. It's clearance time, and a great time for you to pick up some awesome salmon lures.

Whether you haven't tried them out, or want to stock up we want to move out the remaining inventory while you have some time left this season to slay some salmon.

This sale is only available online at our web store.

Naughty Flash Lure Company - Bringing you quality handmade fishing lures and components (http://www.Naughtyflashlures.com/store)

No coupon codes needed, no limits until we run out of inventory! (This sale can end at any time though)

Thanks again for making this season great. We appreciate the pics, texts, and phone calls of you all putting in work with our hardware!

Don't forget to drop by and give us a like on our facebook page.
http://www.facebook.com/NFLures

All the Best,
NFLC