PDA

View Full Version : Info on lake engle bright

needlefisher
06-28-2014, 04:12 PM
Any info on how the fishing has been would be appreciated. Wanting to take my nephews fishing on monday

dpars
07-01-2014, 06:40 PM
I'm not super knowledgable on Engelbright, but have caught some trout there. It seems like the further up the lake you go, the trout fishing is better. Worms or needlefish behind flashers have been productive every time I fished there. Pretty lake and it has rather cold water the further up you go. There's 2 launches, and a nasty walk up the stairs is ahead of you. Really cheap to fish there, something around $5 to launch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

heatsource
07-01-2014, 07:09 PM
I'm not super knowledgable on Engelbright, but have caught some trout there. It seems like the further up the lake you go, the trout fishing is better. Worms or needlefish behind flashers have been productive every time I fished there. Pretty lake and it has rather cold water the further up you go. There's 2 launches, and a nasty walk up the stairs is ahead of you. Really cheap to fish there, something around $5 to launch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if you launch by the dam, drive your trailer to the top of the hill and come back and park in the lot near the ramp. no nasty walk :)

fishing is good all year if you know where to find the trout