PDA

View Full Version : Fish market in sacramento area?

Fishinjib
03-09-2007, 06:54 PM
does anyone know any fish markets in sacramento? around arden area or rancho cordova. i just moved to sacramento for college.

Steve_M
03-09-2007, 08:56 PM
Your not suppose to buy fish silly........

Your suppose to catch them...... ;)

Fishinjib
03-10-2007, 09:01 PM
TRUE... VERY TRUE!! hahahha

Farrier_Frank
03-11-2007, 05:18 AM
Your not suppose to buy fish silly........

Your suppose to catch them...... ;)

[smiley=rotfl2.gif]

AllFishNoWork
03-11-2007, 06:55 AM
Jibran...don't worry about catching the fish, there will be plenty of time to do that after you finish college, get a great job, make lots of money and have a fancy boat to ride around in.

There is a fish market on Madison Ave in Orangevale called Fins. I've never been there because I pretty much only eat the fish I catch and keep ;D

tdekens
03-13-2007, 10:45 AM
SF Market is on the North side of Florin Road mall. Where all the orientals go that I know. There is also one called fish superstore or something in South Sac. If I figure out the name I will post it. If you have never been to SF Market it is cool. Eat next door at New China Buffet. My favorite chinese place to eat period. SF Market has about a 100 foot fish counter. When its crab season they keep huge tanks in the back and just a couple in the 20gallon tank on the counter for show. They will even fry any fish you buy there for free. They also have fresh soft noodles for soups or stir fry. I always get about 5 pounds when I am there too. I am the only white guy in the store on most days. Its cool just to go look at the different breeds of fish. They also got busted in the striper sting I believe. Its got alot of fish and pretty fresh too.
2shakes

metalmouth
03-13-2007, 10:48 AM
They also got busted in the striper sting I believe.
Now we know why their fish is so fresh! :o :-? :-/

vito
04-02-2007, 02:50 PM
There is also one right next to the Zoo on Land Park drive.

tdekens
04-03-2007, 06:03 AM
My Asian bretheran have also told me their other favorite place to go is Seafood City by Mack Road.
Tightlines,
2Shakes

godson
04-19-2007, 04:20 AM
They also got busted in the striper sting I believe.
Now we know why their fish is so fresh! *:o :-? :-/
Besides fresh now I know why a lot of striper fishermen in Sac. ;D

FatCat
04-22-2007, 02:22 PM
I used to go to the SF market but have been boycotting them since the striper bust. >:(