PDA

View Full Version : Santa cruz

Brickinthewall98
07-13-2014, 07:49 PM
Well my birthday is tommrow and i got no polo for a few weeknds! Shocker! This weeknd we went to santa cruz and i was orginaly gonna go out on a rental skiff ut they were all rented out so i went solo on a party boat. First time on a party boat. Its lots of fun but the boat i went on. Velocity? Seemed more like it was for tourist trying to get fish. Bunch of kids and people who fish. The deckhands where cool but dont have anything to compare it too except for the reports on here. I scored 7 rocks and no lings were brought on board . Seemed like most people averaged 3/4 limits. http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/14/ryzy3y4u.jpg we also hooked a bunch of squids so i rigged those guys whole http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/14/egeju5u7.jpg weather started out foggy as usual but it got HOT later. Next weeknd my dad and i are going again but out of Emeryville. Lol probably lots of typos but i just cracked my phone so that only the hallf the screen works

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dsa2780
07-13-2014, 08:53 PM
Sucks about the lack of lings and phone. But hey, you got out and put some fish in the box, so all is well in the world in that aspect. Hit me up on here via PM if you can do any kayaking this week in the evening. I get off work at like 7 most days so they'd be short 2-3 hour sessions, but we can drag salmon gear around the area I talked to you about before.

Brickinthewall98
07-13-2014, 08:59 PM
Sucks about the lack of lings and phone. But hey, you got out and put some fish in the box, so all is well in the world in that aspect. Hit me up on here via PM if you can do any kayaking this week in the evening. I get off work at like 7 most days so they'd be short 2-3 hour sessions, but we can drag salmon gear around the area I talked to you about before.

Yeah I will cause I got no more night practices so evening is also my fishing time slot. I'm defiantly going down there this week and will hit you up

salmonid
07-13-2014, 10:05 PM
Your fish should be good eats.

Party boats are always kind of a gamble depending on the variables, but at least you're out on the water fishing.

Best,