PDA

View Full Version : Indoor grills!

Seceret_hole
07-22-2006, 10:43 PM
If you don't have one you should get one...

My wife bought me an All Clad indoor grill. I have to say it's my favorite cooking device in the kitchen now. Its a great alternative to deep frying your fish and is very easy to use and clean. I love the grill marks it puts in the fish or whatever meat and vegetables you are grilling. Nice because it is also non stick and lays over 2 burners on your stove so theirs plenty of room to grill like a champ.

Does anyone else use them?

SuperDave
07-23-2006, 07:54 AM
Rain or shine, I just tend to grill outside.

Seceret_hole
07-23-2006, 11:15 AM
Rain or shine, I just tend to grill outside.

I wasn't referring to outdoor BBQ's ::) *

Chief_Sniffer
08-04-2006, 01:02 PM
We use one (a cast iron job), especially for steaks and chicken. Less so for fish due to the large contours. We have a cast iron skillet that handles fish.

I'd say it gets used at least twice a week.

AllFishNoWork
08-04-2006, 03:56 PM
The George Foreman grill cooks up fish pretty good.

I have seen the grill type you are talking secret hole and they look pretty cool to me.

Steve_M
08-04-2006, 04:38 PM
If you don't have one you should get one...

My wife bought me an All Clad indoor grill. I have to say it's my favorite cooking device in the kitchen now. Its a great alternative to deep frying your fish and is very easy to use and clean. I love the grill marks it puts in the fish or whatever meat and vegetables you are grilling. Nice because it is also non stick and lays over 2 burners on your stove so theirs plenty of room to grill like a champ.

Does anyone else use them? *
S.H. You must have a gas stove.

striper_assasin
08-05-2006, 08:19 AM
when im to lasy to get the bbq going ill fire up the foreman grill.i am very impressed with how good it works .i love my indoor grill,it comes in so handy.just cooked some shark and some albacore on it 2 days ago and some sturgeon about aweek ago and it was great!!

Empire
08-06-2006, 05:05 PM
I have never tried one of the open style indoor grills, but they look like they do a good job.

I do have a George Forman grill, but I have yet to try fish on it. It does a great job on chicken and pork chops.

SuperDave
08-07-2006, 10:13 AM
I do have a George Forman grill, but I have yet to try fish on it. It does a great job on chicken and pork chops.

So does my waffle iron! ;D "Fire up my George Foreman". You guys crack me up! ::) ::)

ITUKAWAL
08-08-2006, 08:32 AM
When I was in college and starvin' ,I would break out this big ole steam iron, crank it up to super high, put two pieces of cheese between two pieces of wonder bread.................well you get the picture.......YUMMIE

No water added to the iron BTW 8-) 8-) ::) ::)