PDA

View Full Version : Don't throw your dog poop in my trash can

salmonid
09-22-2014, 06:23 PM
I'm glad people are getting out walking their dogs and picking up the animal's waste. I just wish you would pack it back to YOUR OWN HOUSE or down the street to the PARK!

It really smells horrible after it festers for the better portion of a week!

:hitoverhead:

Cali Duck
09-22-2014, 07:22 PM
I'm glad people are getting out walking their dogs and picking up the animal's waste. I just wish you would pack it back to YOUR OWN HOUSE or down the street to the PARK!

It really smells horrible after it festers for the better portion of a week!

:hitoverhead:

Do they at least bag it? Or just shoveling it in?

salmonid
09-22-2014, 07:27 PM
Do they at least bag it? Or just shoveling it in?

It was bagged, but that is kind of a good thing but a bad thing too. I noticed a mystery bag in my new can and reached in to grab and inspect it... Whole lotta nasty in it!

I would like to treat the dog-walker to a salmon carcass in their trash! :zipped5ro:

Best,

Cali Duck
09-22-2014, 07:32 PM
You need this sticker:

salmonid
09-22-2014, 07:34 PM
LOL Thought of the same idea!

http://www.ksvoboda.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/dog-poop-sign.gif

You need this sticker:

Seon
09-23-2014, 04:57 AM
It was bagged, but that is kind of a good thing but a bad thing too. I noticed a mystery bag in my new can and reached in to grab and inspect it...

In all my life I've never inspected my trash for mysterious bags...you need to fish more :naughty:. J/K..

redneckpunk
09-23-2014, 05:47 AM
I think I'd just be thankful that a) they picked it up, b) they put it in a bag, and c) hopeful it's just dog

~RNP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BarnacleL
10-01-2014, 05:43 PM
Salmonid, I pickup after my dogs and pack it to the park trash barrel or my home honey bucket I don't like people using my garbage, recycle or green waste totes unless it is a neighbor that asked first. I saw a lady throw her dog's bag in a neighbors tote, he came out and told her to take it out and she did, that nipped that behavior in the bud for her. A guy use to walk his dog with a short rake and fling the poo into the street by the curb, I told him I park my boat there to get it ready to take out so he flung it to my neighbor's curb. He doesn't walk by anymore maybe he did that to Rambo around the corner.:action-smiley-035: