PDA

View Full Version : my 2 cents

ponyboy
10-12-2006, 06:29 PM
I'm new to the board,but wondering why when someone post a report and 109 members view the report not one replys or thanks for the info.
What's up with that????????? :-[

Know_Excuses
10-12-2006, 08:17 PM
Ahhhhh I remember thinking that when i first joined as well.But I just looked and we have 150 guests on right now.The guests can only look and not post.So when you see a ton of views it doesnt mean that they were all members, but most likely guests.Since there views count the same as members ;D ;D
KE

Jim_H.
10-12-2006, 08:21 PM
thanks i was wondering this as well

Double_D
11-19-2006, 08:07 PM
I'm new to the board,but wondering why when someone post a report and 109 members view the report not one replys or thanks for the info.

I all ways read and respond to your reports David *;) :).......beleve me were happy your here......I get the same cold reception when I post on the other fishing forum, but I know it's because they don't know me and I just started posting there........

MB_Kevin
11-22-2006, 11:31 PM
I think it depends on what you post. try adding a question to your post to get a response.

If you just post up that you got these fish at this lake...what is one to say? If you ask what kind of fish is it? or How can i catch more of these?

What line is best? What ever...people will respond but if it is just a report with pic we will look and say cool but not respond.

just my $0.02

Don
08-11-2009, 04:47 PM
I would reather see no post then a post of "good job" or " nice fish" just to raise the post count, But that just me.
Don

ric1ric
08-11-2009, 05:08 PM
Its not always about post counts, many of us have become good friends an just want to acknowlegde that we have read their reports an give them an ata-boy. Nothing worst then giving a report and not have a single reply.

żżż
08-12-2009, 02:08 AM
I would reather see no post then a post of "good job" or " nice fish" just to raise the post count, But that just me.
* *Don
Oh, here wer go again with the 'sanity on the ratings'.
Actually that was kinda fun.

Great post Don! :D ;D

innovate
08-12-2009, 08:57 PM

Out of the 109 members 75% of the people are just out to get the information and run with it. Reason why I don't post any specific spots, and haven't in many years.

Americansteel
08-13-2009, 01:02 AM
ponyboy wrote on 10/12/06 at 6:29pm:

i think we can leave this

FishbucketII
08-13-2009, 06:22 PM
I ge t akick out of bring back old threads if it's in good fun...

A couple weeks ago I brought back the very last post from the very last page of the campfire that RustyHooks posted years ago . It was about the hot weather and it was a hot spell we were in. took a couple day for everyone to get it.. ;D

FishbucketII
08-13-2009, 06:24 PM

Don
08-14-2009, 03:10 AM
* *Don
Oh, here wer go again with the 'sanity on the ratings'.
Actually that was kinda fun.

Great post Don!* :D ;D

Thanks. Glad you agree