PDA

View Full Version : a liitle hard to read

jetcraft18
07-04-2008, 06:53 AM
I like the blue color but its a liitle hard to read.How about a liitle darker blue.

redmt
07-04-2008, 10:39 AM
I like the blue color but its a liitle hard to read.How about a liitle darker blue.

It really makes these old eyes strain. If they can't do something about the color/shade, I'm really gonna miss these boards but it's not worth the eye strain :( :(

metalmouth
07-04-2008, 10:50 AM
Jeez guys. I posted that the board isn't done yet. We're aware of the drop downs the colors and various other glitches. Before you start Beotchin maybe you will let us finish. We could have just left it closed all weekend so we can enjoy the fourth as well! ;) :o ::) 8-)

redmt
07-04-2008, 11:02 AM
. . We could have just left it closed all weekend so we can enjoy the fourth as well! ;) :o ::) 8-)

Don't get your panties in a knot. I don't see where we were bxxching These boards are what some of us do instead of fishing. If you can't get out yourself , it's nice to see what everybody else did at least.

John

metalmouth
07-04-2008, 11:05 AM
I'm really gonna miss these boards but it's not worth the eye strain

Happy Fourth John! We'll get it back to normal! ;D Hang with us as we stumble through the process. Just think, we've been reading this screen for several days. :'( ::) :D

metalmouth
07-04-2008, 11:06 AM
The darn smilies don't work right either. *:-*

redmt
07-04-2008, 12:49 PM
Happy Fourth John! We'll get it back to normal! ;D Hang with us as we stumble through the process. Just think, we've been reading this screen for several days. :'( ::) :D[/quote]

I guess we should really be glad that I didn't do it. It would probably leak diesel fuel all over your computer.

John

Mickey_Thomas
07-04-2008, 03:04 PM
Jeez guys. I posted that the board isn't done yet. We're aware of the drop downs the colors and various other glitches. Before you start Beotchin maybe you will let us finish. We could have just left it closed all weekend so we can enjoy the fourth as well! *;) :o ::) 8-)
Then everyone couldn't post the race picks :D :D :D

johnbfishin
07-06-2008, 08:32 AM
I found it difficult to read also so like Allfish I changed it back to green & tan, I'd tell you how but it's a secret. ;) ;D.....actually I can't remember for sure but I followed someone else's directions that were posted. 8-)