PDA

View Full Version : Personal messages

Captain Compassion
04-13-2008, 08:01 PM
Are PM's really personal are can the be viewed and moderated by the moderators and administrators?

CC

drstressor
04-13-2008, 09:36 PM
The moderators can't read PMs. The administrator (Deb) can view them if necessary.

Captain Compassion
04-13-2008, 09:39 PM
Thanks Doc.

CC

Know_Excuses
04-14-2008, 08:28 PM
ROLFLMAO!!!! Oh now we admit it.NICE!!!!

Know_Excuses
04-14-2008, 08:30 PM
The moderators can't read PMs. The administrator (Deb) can view them if necessary.

In case you cant read between the lines, the higher up mods...IE the global mods, can read all pm's/And since most of them dont fish they will and do read them ;D ;D

drstressor
04-14-2008, 08:40 PM
That's not correct. Only Deb can read PMs. You need system level access to see PMs.

troutfan
04-15-2008, 03:00 AM

In case you cant read between the lines, the higher up mods...IE the global mods, can read all pm's/And since most of them dont fish they will and do read them ;D ;D
Let me assure you that I have neither the inclination nor the time to read people's PM's. *In fact reading this was not the best use of my time. ;) ;D ;D

Mickey_Thomas
04-15-2008, 06:50 AM
most of them dont fish they will and do read them I don't know of one moderator we have that doesn't fish, sounds like a "troll" to me ;) you trying to start trouble K_E? ;D ;D ;D Here's a question, why would anyone want to read our PM's? Most of mine are just as boring as my post :D

metalmouth
04-15-2008, 08:26 AM
http://forums.corvetteforum.com/images/smilies/beatdeadhorse5.gif
I don't think anyone of the people who runs these boards really care that much about what people think in private to read someone's pm's. If you like it here you stay and follow the rules. If you don't you will be missed, maybe. Either way your opinion is yours. This subject has been discussed before and the question was answered.

This thread is locked.

MM