PDA

View Full Version : Signatures?

Shenanigans
12-20-2007, 02:30 PM
I have seen some guys that look like they have signatures after their posts. Like you can put on your email. Can you do that on this forum? If so how? I would Like my little good luck signature to be there without me having to type it every time. Just wondering, thanks!

Good Luck! 8-)

drstressor
12-20-2007, 02:57 PM
You already have a picture in your signature area. You can replace that with anything you like by editing your Profile.

Shenanigans
12-20-2007, 06:17 PM
You already have a picture in your signature area. *You can replace that with anything you like by editing your Profile.

OK I thought maybe you could do one above the line there but hey that works to! Thanks for the help.

Yaker
12-20-2007, 08:26 PM
This may not be what you're looking for, but you can add a horizontal line to your sig by putting an HR wrapped in [ ]. I.e.: [ HR ] but remove the spaces. It ends up looking like this

[hr]

MB_Kevin
12-21-2007, 01:09 AM
I think I know what you mean but don't think it is possible. *The only auto sig that I know of is

If you click the .../ me.... on the top of the page in the reply section it will add your signature like this.

/me

Shenanigans
12-22-2007, 01:37 PM
I think I know what you mean but don't think it is possible. *The only auto sig that I know of is

If you click the .../ me.... on the top of the page in the reply section it will add your signature like this.

/me

Ah I see. Let me try

/me

Shenanigans
12-22-2007, 01:39 PM

/me

Ah I see. Let me try

/me

Sweet Thanks!

/me