PDA

View Full Version : Re: Question about usernames

troutfan
06-16-2007, 01:21 PM
I know it's not possible at this time and it probably isn't a good idea. Some of those names have a sorted history.

metalmouth
06-16-2007, 09:00 PM
Sorted Past? [smiley=rotfl2.gif] [smiley=rotfl2.gif] [smiley=rotfl2.gif]
Originality counts. ;) I'm thinking that if you put this much thought into it you will probably come up with a good one. :o :-? 8-) You can change your user name at any time if you choose fishing over work! :P ::) :-X

MM 8-) ;D 8-)

drstressor
06-17-2007, 06:00 AM
Just put a number after an existing username and you're good to go.

Of course if the first person to use the name may not like your hijack.

SuperDave
06-17-2007, 06:57 AM
Registered names and screen names are 2 different things. You can use a different screen name with your current registration. For instance, my registration name is Hinrid but my screen name is SuperDave.

MB_Kevin
06-17-2007, 10:40 PM
If the other user has no posts and has been a while after he signed up I don't see a problem with it unless he comes up and says thats my name. Then all you would have to do is change it. Another member came in with the name MasterBaiter after I was here for a few years and I didn't really like it so I told him and he changed it. He also posted late at night like I do. The funny thing was he changed it to night crawler. If I was to change my name that is what I would have changed it to. We must be alike.

Rusty_Hooks
06-18-2007, 11:27 AM
Then there's this part of the picture.......

I finally got my fishing gear back in shape and upgraded to a point where I wouldn't feel too embarassed to go fishing again.....

So I figured I'de change my name ....to...."Clean Hooks"

Not being from Nevada, I thought it wouldn't be a good idea

This is where adding ed, er, it, up, ish ....or most anything else just wouldn't help ::)

be careful ;D ;D ;)